0:14

Nahmir 😍
Wassup

Cheyenne 🥰
The birds, The bees, and the sky 😕

Nahmir 😍
Stfu Wyd 😂

Cheyenne 🥰
Oh nothing just enjoying my single life 🤔

Nahmir 😍
You single??

Cheyenne 🥰
Yup I broke up with Duron for almost a week now

Nahmir 😍
Tws

Nahmir 😍
How come you just now telling me ?

Cheyenne 🥰
Um because you don't answer your tracfone  😐

Nahmir 😍
Tf is a TrAcFoNe

Cheyenne 🥰
Something you have 😪

Nahmir 😍

Nahmir 😍 Fuck you 😂 

Nahmir 😍
Fuck you 😂 

Nahmir 😍
Answer this ft then

Cheyenne 🥰
Nope I look a hot ass mess

Nahmir 😍
Now if you ask me to ft I'm telling you no ong

Cheyenne 🥰 
Stfu pick up your phone then bitch

Cheyenne was laying down on her bed before she sent that message. She sat up, clicking on his contact, clicking FaceTime.

She had a straight face until Nahmir popped up in the camera. "Yo' you ugly." She couldn't help but to laugh at him.

"Shut up you ugly too." Cheyenne clapped back. "Ya' mama still want me." Nahmir winked at her.

"Tuff. My mama a cougar anyway." Cheyenne shrugged her shoulders. Nahmir bust out laughing. "Oh well I'm looking for a sugar mama anyway." Cheyenne laughed at Nahmir hysterically.

"Nigga now you know.." Cheyenne shook her head smiling. "I'm just playing and you ain't never told me how old you are." Nahmir reminded himself.

"That's because you never asked." Cheyenne snickered. "But I'm 17. How old are you?" Cheyenne inquired.

"Old enough to be yo' daddy nigga." Nahmir retorted. "Yikes I'm talking to a old man." Nahmir laughed and shook his head. "Nah.. I'm 17 too. I'll be 18 in December."

"Tuff nigga I'm older than you. My birthday in July." They were already in March. Cheyenne only have 4 months left until her 18th birthday.

"I like older girls anyway." Nahmir told Cheyenne. Cheyenne started laughing. "Oh I bet. You just talked about looking for a sugar mama."

Nahmir laughed with Cheyenne. "I am. But what's yo' Instagram I'm tryna' see some'." Nahmir smirked on the phone.

"Shut up no you not. And what's your Instagram? I'll follow you off my spam." Cheyenne said making Nahmir smack his lips.

"I'm not following no spam page. But it's @ybnnahmir." Nahmir told her. "Okay bet." Cheyenne clicked off FaceTime, and clicked on Instagram.

She switched off her spam account, went onto her real one and typed in Nahmir's username. She clicked on his username, and looked at all his pictures.

She smiled at some of them. "Did you find me?" Nahmir asked. "Yessir." Cheyenne scrolled up and followed him.

cheyamour started following ybnnahmir.

ybnnahmir started following cheyamour.

"Come back on FaceTime. I already know you tryna' lurk." Nahmir told Cheyenne. Cheyenne laughed and clicked back on FaceTime. "Nobody wasn't lurking. I just looked at your pictures."

"I can't Cap I was looking yours too." Nahmir laughed with her. "Exactly." Cheyenne replied.

Cheyenne and Nahmir talked for what seems like hours on FaceTime. They fell asleep together on the phone until their FaceTime call failed.