0:41

CHEYENNE WATSON

NAHMIR'S CONCERT

"Bitch! He really kissed you like that in public!" Mulani said excitedly. "Ima' have to check him about that cause that was a lot for me." I breathed out. We had to get off after that song was over. Jay and Nahmir performing their song together "No Hook"

"Bitch please if Fresh would've did that to meee. Baby I would be pregnant on sight." Mulani said making me laugh. I looked back Chyna fangirling hard. Lord I hope she figure out who she going to mess with. She better hope they not tryna' pass her around.

After they song was over, a security guard came and escorted us to the back. That's where we saw them again. Nahmir tried to give me a hug I put my hand in front of his chest. "What was all that?" I asked.

"What? I can't show my girl no love?" He asked. I was mind blown. He said my girl. "You ain't make it official yet. Besides you ain't take me on no date." I sassed with a joke.

"You right. Ima' take you out. Soon." He say. "Mhm." I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked over I seen Chyna talking to both Glizzy and Jay at the same time. Jesus.

Mulani was talking to Fresh. "I will for real. You deserve that." I blushed lowkey. He's gonna' take me out. I nodded my head. "Bet."

"So when will you come back here?"

"I don't know because in a few months Ima' be going on tour. So I wanna' spend as much time as I can with you before I go unless you wanna' come with me on your." Nahmir said.

"I would love to go but I don't know I never experienced that before..."

"Me neither but it's a try I think me and you both would like." He offered. "I'll think about it." I chewed my bottom lip.

"Jay you too much." I heard Chyna laugh making me look over. I shook my head. "This girl." I mumbled low.

Nahmir leaned into my ear. "You wanna' get outta' here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.