0:43

CHEYENNE WATSON

"How was yo' first time smoking?" Nahmir looked at me rubbing the side of my leg. I looked at him wanting to laugh.

"What's funny?" He mushed my head making me bust out laughing.

I fell back against the pillow laughing. I gotten the strength to get up. I mushed his head making him fall back like I did. He ended up pulling me on top of him. "You moving real fast." I say with a laugh as I look down in his eyes.

"I can stop." He looked back into my eyes with his bottom lip tucked in. I felt his hands slide up against my booty then back down. I enjoyed the feeling even though I hope we not moving too fast.

"Nah you good." I laid my head on his chest turning it side ways. "How long you staying out here?"

"Just for today. Don't worry though I'll be back to get you." He said making me look back up at him. "You mean that?"

"Yeah ma. I do." I leaned in to kiss him after he said that. He leaned his head up kissing me back. It felt good to kiss him. But suddenly our bodies shifted to where he hovered over half of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed. I felt his hand slide up my thigh in my dress.

Then I felt his fingers pressed against my pussy. I jumped a little. Being that I was getting wet from our current session and his fingers was cold. "You want me to stop?" Nahmir looked at me.

"No." I breathed out. He went back to kissing me while rubbing circles in my clit. It all felt so good. Duracell- I mean Duron couldn't never make me feel this way. Why am I thinking about him now?

I felt his body shifting over on to him being on top of me. When he broke the kiss I moaned. His fingers moved faster. "Don't stop." His kisses moved on to my neck.

I closed my eyes before I knew it, Nahmir slid his body down to my hips. He lifted up my dress to where he was face to face with my crotch. Maybe the High was making me confident. I wasn't shy at all. Normally I'd hide. "You ever got head before?" His voice deepened. I shivered by the sound of it.

"No." I shook my head. Nahmir had a smirk on his face. He reached up and pulled down my panties to my ankles. I kicked them off. He spread my legs apart, and leaned in and planted a kiss on my lower lips.

After he planted a few kisses, he pressed his tongue against my clit as he french kissed it. I placed my hand on the back of his head. "Shit." I moaned. He started moving his tongue up and down at a steady pace.

I moved my hips to match his pace making my pussy rub against his tongue. He moved my legs on to his shoulders, which made his face go deeper against my pussy. He started moving his head side to side making my moans louder.

I arched my back taking in all the pleasure. "Shit baby don't stop! Don't stop!"

I felt his pace go faster which made caused a knot to form in my stomach. "Oh I'm finna' come!" I was trying to push his head away but he kept his grip and grabbed on my wrists. "Tell me you mine." I heard him say. "I'm yours daddy!" My legs started to shake as my body jolted as I came. Nahmir wasn't moving though he held on to me until I came down.

He kissed my clit again and flicked his tongue against it, making me jump from his touch. He chuckled from it, and leaned up from in between my legs and came up. I saw his whole chin and lips was wet.

Nahmir leaned in to kiss me. I grabbed his face and kissed him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Feeling him press against me. I moaned in the kiss. Before I knew it I grabbed on to his belt to unbuckle it. He stopped me and pulled away from our kiss.

We made eye contact. "You ain't ready for that yet." Shit in that moment I was ready for anything. But maybe he's right. He kissed me again but I wanted to return the favor. I'm a little experienced in that area.

I shifted us over to where I was on top. I pulled his shirt up to kiss against his abs while pulling down his pants along with his boxers. His dick stood out in attention. My eyes widen how big and thick it was. My ex wasn't even this big.

I heard Nahmir snicker at me with a smirk. I grabbed his dick gently as I looked back at him. I had to show him who he's fucking with. I flicked my tongue against his tip slowly tasting his precum while jerking him up and down. "Fuck ma." Nahmir groaned.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth slightly bringing his tip inside. I pressed my tongue against his dick as I bobbed my head while keeping my grasp.

Next thing I knew Nahmir had a handful of my hair slightly thrusting himself into my mouth. It was a turn on him taking it like that. Duracell would shrivel up like a little bitch. But I guess my skills did make him crazy about me but having head skills wasn't gonna' keep him long enough.

He wanted both.

But it doesn't matter I'm all Nahmir's now.

As his thrusting sped up, I fasten my pace. I slowed down once I started deep throating him. "Shit Chey." He loosen up his grip. I felt his body stiffen. He must be on verge of coming soon.

That was my chance to go full on turbo. I sped up my pace of my deep throating and jerking until I slowed down once he came inside my mouth. "Fuckk." He groaned. I slurped every last of drop and swallowed his seed. I leaned up against him, pulling up his boxers while kissing his abs again before laying on his chest.

I smiled. I got my MirMir.

Cheyenne and Nahmir went to sleep peacefully while their friends had other plans in mind...