0:48

"Oooh that car is nice! Ma who that is parked outside?" Romeo opened the curtains to see who was parked outside. "Romeo!" Cheyenne called her brother while rushing down the stairs.

"You right Romeo. That is a nice car. Cheyenne!" Their mama, Shanice, examined Nahmir's new corvette in shock. She immediately called for Cheyenne after. "Yes Ma?" Cheyenne asked.

"Is that your new boyfriend's car?" Shanice asked, while pointing at the car. Which made Cheyenne look. Her mouth dropped just by looking at the car. "Oh my God."

"When yo' ass get a ball player?!" Shanice exclaimed at her daughter. "Ma... He's not a ball player. He's an artist." Cheyenne smiled to herself, thinking about Nahmir before going to the door.

"Mhm you bet not bring no babies back!" Shanice waved her off. "Trust me Ma I won't..." Cheyenne looked at Shanice with a serious look.

CHEYENNE WATSON

I ran outside excitedly to my man's car. I got inside with no hesitation. "Damn that was quick." He chuckled. "Yes I had too before Romeo came outside to talk to you." I say, rolling my eyes.

Mir smacked his lips. "He can talk to me." He say, side eyeing me before pulling off. "Nuh uh not if I miss you." I said seductively as I leaned close to him on his seat with my hand on his thigh.

"Cheyenne you better stop playing with me before I pull this car over." I laughed at Mir's reaction, and decided to move my hand away.

"Anyways you ready to leave me for this tour?" I asked with a pout to make him feel bad. He looked at me. "You still ain't think about your answer?" I shook my head no.

"You don't have that much long to give me an answer." Nahmir said. "I know it's right around the corner. I'll give you an answer by tonight."

I was about to end our whole conversation until I thought about what Chyna said about Glizzy and Jay. "Have Glizzy and Jay talked about wanting any kids?" I practically asked out loud.

Nahmir furrowed his eyebrows, making a face at me. "Why the fuck you asking me questions about my Niggas for? What chu' want them?" My eyes widen at his reaction. Quite a turn on but it really was a curious question for my friend.

"No! Obviously I'm here with you! And my friend wants them! Have they told you anything as if they were plotting on her?"

"No." He shook his head. A part of me could sense that he was lying. "Mir I swear if you lying bro'." I shook my head as I shook my leg.

"If you could lie to me about something so small then you could lie to me about anything." I say, seriously. I looked at him to see if his demeanor was the same.

"Cheyenne why you acting like this? And the way how you getting defensive you must suspect or know something." He replied.

"Don't flip it out on me! You fucking sitting here lying for your "bros'" when they fucking set up my friend!"

Nahmir looked at me with that same look from earlier. And in that moment I knew I fucked up.