Nari stopped in front of two large white doors. Gold butterfly patterns danced it's way around the doorframe and golden handle. A large gold butterfly design was ingrained on both large doors. Nari knocked hard on the wooden doors. Her knuckles nearly turning red from how hard she knocked.

"As per request, your son is here, Mister Kim." Nari said blankly, her hands behind her back. She was standing tall with her head high, with her same stoic expression.

"Good. Send him in then Nari." A voice spoke. Seokjin swallowed hearing his fathers monotone voice. Nari, as requested, open the door. She stood in front of the door as she open it wide for Seokjin to enter. Seokjin walked through the doors but only for Nari to slam them shut. Seokjin swallowed thickly, his heart drumming in his ears. His eyes averting anywhere but his fathers cold stare.

The room was nearly dark if it wasn't for the sunlight reflecting on the window. The room was white with black butterfly designs dancing and swaying on the frames and walls. A large white desk was in front of a large window that had golden frames. The sun peeked through the dark curtains. The large desk had nothing but large desktop screens and a white keyboard. If lucky, sometimes you would see sketchbooks scattered on his desk with pens and pencils. Even markers, sometimes even paint. But for now, it was clear and shimmering from the suns peeking rays. Next to the desk was a large board that was filled with many clothing designs, all consist of butterflies. Then on the right side of the room, in front of the white desk, stood a fairly large portrait of his mother.

She was coated in gold and yellow, with her hair being gold but the setting being a yellow sunset. Her hair was pulled into a small side ponytail, with a golden ribbon grasping her golden sun hair. Her eyes were closed as she was position in a peaceful pose. Butterflies of gold and silver danced among her body and face. Her body was seated on a golden swing, her dress covering up to her neck but was sleeveless. Her small delicate hands were settled on the rope of the swing. Her lips were rosy and plump like Seokjin's. They were slightly parted, and her cheeks rosy pink like roses. Her finger tips to her elbows were covered a lace yellow clothing. She looked absolutely stunning. Seokjin always wondered where his father got that incredible painting of his mother.

His father was sitting in his white chair. He was leaning back in the cushion, with his legs crossed in a business manner. He pushed his glasses forward as he stared intensely. His elbow rested on the armchair, his fingers rested on his face. His golden hair was slowly fading into a fading yellow, with streaks of white hair. His brown cold eyes stared blankly forward. His skin pale as usual with his lips pressed into a thin line. He was wearing a white suit that had a yellow tie and a black dress shirt. His shoes were gold and his dress pants were black. He had watches made of gold as they shimmered.

"So, Nari tells me you want to go to college. Or at least to the one Akemi goes to correct?" His fathers booming voice almost made Seokjin regret asking in the first place. Seokjin straighten his posture as he confidently nodded his head.

"And you are aware that the school Akemi attends is no where near the education I have given you? This school is for people who can't afford prestige academic standards. I have given you very good schools that no one is able to get without a large sum of money. There's no reason for you to attend this lowlife of a school." His fathers sharp tongue caused him to wince.

"I understand this father, however it should be for experience to go. I haven't contact anyone my age besides Akemi. And no need to worry father, I'll still be able to continue my studies as usual. I'll still attend parties in your place, special meetings, anything I'll still be able to do." Seokjin stated, his back straight but his hands moved to show his expression. A 21 year old that still feared his father. Sounds shameful doesn't it?