NINE

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆NINE PRINCESS

NINE
PRINCESS

(In honor of the new Miraculous Ladybug Movie (And me getting caught writing this at work,) I give you an update No I will not elaborate what I said, just know I am embarrassed)

"Bodyguard? Wow. I get the new superhero Mr Cat Noir as my bodyguard." Y/n chuckled nervously. She could feel her cheeks growing hotter the longer she stared at him. She could even feel the thin layer of sweat cover her forehead. He wasn't even looking at her, and yet she was still nervous. It was different when she was Ladybug, she had to pretend for the sake of not only him but herself too that she could under no circumstances found him attractive. But now she was in her civil form, she just couldn't hold back. It's not like she knows Cat Noir's identity anyways.

Seokjin was looking around, making sure the cost was clear. He had dragged her away from Yoongi but who knows how long it would be before he found them. Seokjin hummed in thought.

Just where was his partner?

"Princess?"

Y/n tensed at the nickname, clutching onto her shirt.

"M-me?" She pointed to herself dumbfounded. Seokjin turned his head to face her, chuckling at the expression she made.

"Yes you. Who else is a princess?"

"Ah. Well I don't really think I should be consider a princess if you knew about my eating habits." Y/n laughed weakly.

'That's the thing, I do know. And I think your so cute when you stuff meat in your cheeks like some kind of squirrel.'

"Nonsense, someone as pretty as you should be address as such." Seokjin replied with a wink. Y/n thought she was going to physically melt. Okay maybe her crush on Cat Noir grew into something it shouldn't have but still, how can she deny him? And he's flirty with her? Out of all people?

Maybe he wouldn't be so flirty with her once he found out how loud and emotional she was.

"A-ah thank you." She muttered weakly. Her face only felt hotter despite the light cool wind blowing against her cheeks. Even the tips of her ears felt hot. Without even realizing it, her fingers cupped around her ear, trying to cover them as a way for no one to see how flustered she was.

Seokjin glanced at her once more feeling a smile spread amongst his lips. He has never seen her this shy before. It was just so tempting to tease her. But perhaps some other time, for now he must focus on the mission. And where his partner went. She just left him to find out what her lucky charm was. How long was that going to take? She was never truly gone for this long which only made him worry even more. Lately she's been not herself. Though Seokjin wondered if he was even really allowed to say that when he didn't even know her personally, but he did know one thing, she hasn't be her best lately.