017. Praying For A Miracle

Chapter Seventeen | Praying For A Miracle

Merciful God, I offer prayers for those who are wanting. Those with broken hearts and broken lives. Bless them with healing. Change their circumstances. Cause peace and prosperity to come to them in abundance. I, who have plenty, pray that I may share the richness of my soul, even as I share my resources. ~Amen

-

William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan Are Front and Center During the Royals' Christmas Church Visit

A very busy season of festivities continued for the royal family as they walked to St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham for the morning service on Christmas Day. The church visit is a royal tradition, and a number of senior members of the royal family were in attendance, including Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Though there have been rumors of a rift between William and Kate and Harry and Meghan recently, it seemed like the rumors are very false as the fab four arrived at the church in their warmest Winter outfits: Kate and Meghan in all pink.

It said that all the royal ladies agreed to wear pink
to honour Princess Victoria, who is currently in a coma.

Christmas is a notoriously busy time for the royals, and festivities began on Dec. 19, when members of the family visited Buckingham Palace for the queen's Christmas lunch. Following this, Queen Elizabeth II was spotted boarding a Norfolk-bound train for her annual trip to Sandringham.

The queen famously travels on a regularly scheduled train service each year (though she has her own private first class carriage, naturally). Once the queen arrives at Sandringham, the rest of the family quickly follows.

After the church service, the family will return to Sandringham for a traditional Christmas lunch. It's likely they will then gather around the television to watch the queen's speech, which the monarch prerecords in the weeks leading up to Christmas. This year, she definitely has plenty to talk about!

-

The Royal Family have greeted hundreds of well-wishers after attending the Christmas Day church service at Sandringham.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were all smiles as they left the service on the Queen's estate in Norfolk.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall attended.

The Duke of Edinburgh also attended.

Catherine and Meghan walked side by side to church, chatting and smiling. The pair both wearing pink
in honour of Princess Victoria.

David and Lady Kitty Spencer walked side by side to church. Lady Kitty also wearing pink.

Many of those gathered had brought bouquets of flowers and called out "Merry Christmas" as the royal party went past.

Royals looking 'happy and relaxed but you could tell they were saddened'

By BBC correspondent Charlotte Gallagher

There were huge cheers from the crowd when the royal family arrived for the morning's church service - especially for the Queen.

The queen was driven there by a chauffeur while the rest of the family walked up and greeted people when they went past. Some well wishers were waving Stars and Stripes flags for the Duchess of Sussex.

Despite newspaper reports about rifts and rivalry, the royals looked happy and relaxed with Princes William and Harry and their wives walking into church together.

David and Lady Kitty Spencer followed behind them.

The son of the Princess Royal, Peter Phillips, arrived with his daughters Savannah and Isla, followed by Princess Beatrice and Peter's wife Autumn Phillips.

Behind them were Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank; the Earl and Countess of Wessex with their children, Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn; and Princess Anne and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, and Zara and Mike Tindall.

This Christmas has been the hardest for the Royal family with Princess Victoria being in a coma. There has been no updates on her condition but many of the public are praying for the Princess' recovery.