011. Birth of Emersyn

Chapter Eleven | Birth of Emersyn

November of 2019

"I cannot." I said, tearing up.

"Come on ma'am just hold in there!" the doctor begged.

I was weak now, sickly and almost dead already. If they didn't deliver the child soon both of us were going to die.

"Please save my baby!" I begged.

"I'm doing all I can ma'am but I need you to be strong! Now please give me another push." The doctor begged.

I shrieked in agony as I fulfilled the doctor's request. I knew that deep down I was going to die but what gave me strength was fighting so that my daughter could live.

Finally some results, the child's head was now visible but time was running short. "Okay ma'am just one more and we're done." The doctor said.

"I... I cannot." I sobbed.

The newborn came slowly but surely and in just a few more seconds everything would be in the clear.

The doctor managed to pull the child and once the procedures were completed the blue little baby girl was wrapped in an equally white blanket. She stopped wailing like most babies and moved to whimpering rather suddenly.

"Put her in the nursery, have her monitored twenty four-" the doctor said but was interrupted.

"No!" I nearly shouted "I want to see my daughter." the doctor was hesitant at first. "Please let me see my daughter." I said.

" I said

The doctor nodded and the nurse handed me the child

The doctor nodded and the nurse handed me the child. I stared at the little bundle of joy.

She looked peaceful now, almost like she was asleep.

"The Queen has arrived." The doctor said.

The Queen entered the room, quickly walking to my side of the bed.

"You did amazing, darling. What's her name?" Elizabeth asked.

"Thank you, Granny and it's Emersyn Alexandria Catherine Diana." I answered.

"Beautiful." Elizabeth said.

"I want David to have half custody of her while Harry and William have the other half. I want her to grow up just as I did. I want her to be a princess but her own person, Granny." I said.

"I have already granted her rights to Her titles as the granddaughter of the Prince of Wales. She will be everything you want of her, Victoria." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you, Granny, for everything." I said.

"No problem, darling." She said, smiling.

"Tell them I love them all. I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye." I said as I handed her my daughter.

"Victoria..."

"Doctor!" Elizabeth shouted as my eyes begin to close.

"I love you, Granny." I said as I let the darkness take over.

"Victoria!" Elizabeth screamed.