Julianna LeBlanc

"Julianna LeBlanc?" Carson said nodding.

"She's pretty." Jayden said honestly making me roll my eyes.

Not really.

"So what's the game plan?" Will asked putting his hands on mine and Carson's shoulders leaned over us.

"Nothing. I'm probably never gonna talk to this girl again so there's no need to make a plan." I said closing the book.

_______________________________

The next day I haven't seen that Julianna girl at school which was good and I have heard anyone talking about the kiss which was good for me.

But Jayden, Carson, and Will kept on teasing me about the whole thing which was pissing me off so much and they knew that and they thought it was hilarious.

Now it's lunch which is great and I went to my usual table with the other basketball players and cheerleaders. After a second someone came over to me, grabbed my face, and once again kissed me.

One of her hands was on the back of my head and her other hand was on my cheek after a second I comprehended what was happening and put my hands on her arms trying to push her back and I did.

I looked up at her and she was just looked at something over my head and had a smile on her face. I just looked at her confused and she walked back over to her table without giving me another look.

"Dude." Carson said looking at me and I just stared off ahead of me with my mouth open a little.

"Asher, are you good bro?" Will asked shaking me a little.

"Yeah." I said nodding, clearing my throat, and wiped my lips.

"That girl is a total badass." Jayden said smiling making the guys laugh and me just roll my eyes.

"I wonder what her deal is?" Carson said looking over at the girl's table.

"I'll talk to her later." I said and took a sip from my water annoyed.

After lunch I went out to the hall and looked around and saw that dark brown hair and walked over towards it.

"Julianna? Hey, Julianna." I said and she turned to look at me.

"Uhh, hey hi." I said awkwardly. Don't judge me she kissed me twice now, I don't know what this chick is gonna do next.

"What?" She asked harshly crossing her arms looking at me.

"Uhh, I just wanted to say that I'm flattered but no, me and Mia are just on a break so you and I are—" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Wait wait wait? Are you trying to reject me?" She asked sounding confused.

"Well, yeah. I guess I did make it clear by pushing you off or anything but still." I said a little confused too.

"Listen Pretty Boy I don't have a crush on you or even like you." She said shaking her head.

"Then... why'd you kiss me? Twice?" I asked even more confused.

What the hell is going through this girl's head right about now?

"Because I didn't want this other guy to think that I liked him so I kissed you to make him believe that I moved on. It didn't mean anything." She said shrugging and closer her locker door.

"Really?" I asked squinting my eye at her.

"Really." She said reassuring me.

"I doubt that." I said.

She sighed and then went up to me and pressed her lips against mine. Not this again. I immediately pushed her off and wiped my mouth.

"See, it means nothing." She said smiling. "It was just a kiss."

"Eww." Was all I could say still wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

"Eww? What do you mean eww?" She asked putting her hands on her waist.

"I mean eww I don't like you like that and your just some loser who think she's all badass and does whatever she wants." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ow." Julianna said sarcastically.

"The truth hurts." I said shrugging.

"So does this apparently." She said and grabbed my face again and kissed me and this time she held on to me a bit stronger so I had a harder time pushing her off.

She let go of me and said, "Catch ya later Pretty Boy." And when she walked past me she let her shoulder hit mine.

"So that went well?" Will asked walking up to me and put his arm around me and I was just so shocked.

_______________________________

Y'all there's a tornado warning going around where I live so pray for me please. Oh and I'm also home alone so this is just great even though I use to like thunder storms.

Love you all 💜🦔🌻