Letting The Group Know

Talia POV

I wake up to smell the scent of burning, and half asleep I follow the smell to the kitchen until a warm glow appears in my eyes... A raging fire was roaring around the kitchen and my heart drops and my skin fills with goosbumps. I run back to the bedroom and shake Simon u till he confusely rushes out of bed. "woah woah what's up talia?!" "there's a fire Simon!" and we we go to rush out the door and...

I wake up in a cold sweat and tears to my eyes and I start balling my eyes out and I jumped out of the bed, putting on one of simons long jumpers and rushed to the bathroom and leant my head over the sink with my tears filling the sink with sadness. Suddenly I hear a slow knock on the bathroom door and and I turn around to see simons cute face staring at me with his deep blue ocean eyes and his arms wide open. I rushed over to him and launched myself into his arms and I buried my head into his chest with my eyes still emptying with tears and held on to him tightly not letting him out of my grasp. We stood there hugging for a couple minutes till I calmed down a bit and he pecked me on the cheek sith his soft lips and said worryingly "what's up talia?" and I sniff before quietly replying "I had a dream about our hotel catching on fire and me losing you and I just... I never want to lose you" and I could feel my eyes tearing up and before I could start crying again Simon lightly lifted my head up from my chin and kissed my on the lips and before he could pull out from it I held the back of his head to me and we kept kissing passionately both enjoying every moment of it.

Simon POV

She pushed me against the wall, both of us grinning and she started to lift my top up to wich i helped her removing it from my self and we made our way back to the bed kissing immensly and she lifted the jumper off she was wearing and grabbed my head into a kiss and I whisper in her ear "you sure you want to do this and she smiles at me and kisses me again and whispers seductively "yes of course, don't you?" and we both grin as she pulled down my shorts with my boxers and I reach to the side table and put on a condom...
We both make 'pleasureable' noises as we did it in bed in bed for about 20 minutes before we finished and we kissed each other passionately before falling into a deep sleep.

Talia POV

*BUZZ BUZZ* I wake up and turns to the bedside table to see on my screen *text from freya* and I click on it.

From Freya

F-Hey gal I just got up gonna get ready now, you too?

T-Yup gonna get up too now:)

F-kk lovz ya gal

T-luv ya too biiiichhh

I turn to simon to see him cutely asleep and I smile and say to myself "how did I get so lucky with you huh" and I shake him laughing as he wakes up. He opens his eyes and a smile beams on his face "morning babe" he said and leans in and kisses me on the ckeeck and I blush and pull him up from bed with his hand and I hug him and we both get dressed and he 'disposes' the condom from last night and we both get changed for another hot day off partying on a yacht and Simon wears a green and black holiday shirt with orange shorts and I put on an all black bikini but put on a crop top and Jean booty shorts to cover it up.

After changing we head down stairs to the table with the rest of the group holding hands and jj says as we sit down "so Simon and talia going out yet" and I reply smiling "yeah mate" and he turns to the others and goes "wait what?!" and everyone t...

After changing we head down stairs to the table with the rest of the group holding hands and jj says as we sit down "so Simon and talia going out yet" and I reply smiling "yeah mate" and he turns to the others and goes "wait what?!" and everyone turns to us shocked and we laugh and say "well it's not a big deal is it?" and jj shouts "simons not a virgin anymore!" and everyone laughs and I face-palm giggling too. We all eat breakfast and me and talia walk around holding hands feeling super happy that we don't have to hide our relationship from the rest of the guys and we all walk over to the docks instead of getting a cab and we all have a crazy night on the yacht with tons of partying and crazyness and we all go to sleep in our designated rooms on the yacht and the next day were all SUPER hungover and we need to get on a flight in 5 hours I wake up and immediately feel vomit launching up my throat and I run out the room to the balcony and throat up over board and as soon as I finish talia runs up next to me and too vomits into the sea overboard. Once we both had finished we laughed and got a drink and packed up before meeting with the rest of the group and we all left the vessel into taxis and we made our way home. Me talia josh and vik had a whale of a time in the cab on the way home tauntalizing a extremely tired hungover jj who was too tired to do anything to us if we did anything to him so we ended up just balancing many empty cans of alcohol and packs of grapes on his head before he wakes up and they all tumble down on him and we all historically laugh at him as he does nothing but drifts back to sleep like nothing happened. Once we got home me and talia were exhausted but she hadn't seen her parents in quite a long time so I drove her back to her house as she slept there for the night and I made my way home texting her I would be off my phone until the morning and I crashed onto my bed in exhaustion and slept peacefully.