Saucy Occasion

Simon POV

I got a text from josh saying we were all meeting at stage 19 as the last 9 shows of the night were taking place there and he added at the end saying bet your having a fun time with talia too with a winky face and I giggled to myself quietly. I showed talia the text and she blushed and walked next to me to stage 19 with her side pressed against me warmly "hey guuuuuurll" Freya shouted still sober as anything to talia hugging her and looking at me like she knew we had a few flirting secrets that occurred with me and talia at the other stage. Josh strolled up with me sober as well and again raised his eyebrows to me "how was it with talia" he said to me knowing we had flirted a bit when we had our "alone time" I grinned and avoided answering the question
"ill take that as a enjoyed it a lot and I want to marry talia Mar" and talia instantly turned around and faces me laughing "hold up josh you wot m8" before we started to laugh and I fscepalmed in embarrassment.

Talia POV

After chatting to Freya a bit and her filling me in on how drunk the rest of the girls are and how gee had to be picked up by josh (chip) as she was too drunk to stand for 20 seconds before tumbling to the floor, we all made our way to stage 19 with me quickly trotting to Simon and walking to him and Freya giving me a thumbs up of approval and a love heart sign for me and Simon and I giggled silently. A drunk women was stumbling everywhere being held up by a laughing boyfriend and then Simon commented to me "oh look its you after 3 shots and I hit him lightly on the arm and laughed the hardest I've ever laughed and tears flowed like rivers from my eyes with joy. everyone just looked at me and Simon and smiled, they new what was happening. We arrived at the stage and surprisingly there was a bar with unlimited drinks. "Talias worst enemy" Simon commented and I laughed and tapped him fiercely on his head.

Simons POV

Many shots later and many hours later talia was confined to a bench as she couldn't walk straight and I was drunk but not so drunk I was tipsy so I was I guess you could say "mobile" jj was hammered and was sitting in a bin, talia was laying down on the bench with her eyes barely open and occasionally giggling and murmuring to others and herself. Freya still surprisingly sober walks up to me worriedly "what's up freya you look worried?" she comes up to me biting her knuckle and trying not to tear up "I'm worried about talia Simon she seems out of her zone can you take her home to yours just for a bit before we take her home. A smile gleamed on my face "sure frey I'd be happy to" and she smiled and said thanks si I'll see you back at the house and hugged me and all the other guys before her and joshed kissed and headed into thier car filled with some of the group going home aswell. Sooooo whatja gonna do with talia jj drunkly said you gonna fuck her? No is all you talk about sex and I kicked the bin he was in over causing him to scream in laughter. I called an oober and put in the location of the sidmen house and it arrived in 3 mins due to it being near to our location allready and I put one arm under both her legs and the other round her shoulders and I walked out the festival to the uber. Freya hadn't left yet probably because she was worried about talia but she saw me carrying her in my arms and she stuck her head out the window and said "couple goals" to which I smiled and got in the back of the uber and watched as Freya drove off I strapped her in the seatbelt and layyed her against the door presuming she was fast asleep until she muttered really tiredly and quietly noo I want to be with you minty and she leant her head against my shoulder and rapped her hand round my waist I was shocked and got the butterflies in my stomach again but I didn't convince myself too much as I knew she had had Way to much to drink tonight.

Shorlty we got home and I went to get out but talia grabbed hold of me tightly and said "no minty I want you to be with me don't leave" I laughed and said I ain't going anywhere and I went round to the other side of the car door and picked her up the same as I did at wireless and hour earlier and brought her into the house Freya and josh along with the three others from the group who were tobi nia and vik aawww couple goals they all said as I had talia in my arms and tobi jumped up and down shouting salia! Salia! Freya started to call me talias night in shining armor and she told me to take talia to my room as she looked like she needed the rest and attention I slowly carried her upstairs and I laid her onto my bed and tucked her under my duck feathered stuffed blanket and went over to my gaming chair and I edited for about 45 mins before I felt a light tugging on my shoulder and it was talia...