Festival Buzz

Talia POV

I loved his laugh as it warmed my heart to see him laugh and be happy at my jokes. The whole group begin to drift over to the bar, me and Simon where just standing there on our own. I looked into his deep ocean blue eyes as he stared back at mine I blushed and turned my head away and he smiled revealing to me his pearly white teeth.
"are you guys coming or not" I heard a faint voice to the left of me to see gee calling us from the bar and the whole group staring at us. I should have been so embarrassed but being next to Simon made me feel fine and almost even more confident. We strolled over to the bar Simon sitting down and I casually sit next to him trying not to stir up attention. Josh who was sat the other side of simon stuck his head over Simon and pointed to me and then Simon and held a heart with his hand. Shut up josh I joked and he raised his eyebrows and sat back down. Simon quickly turned around to josh and asked josh what he was doing with josh answering "I don't know" with Freya laughing in the background. Everyone started to drink apart from me Simon josh Freya and vik. Freya came over to us and carefully laid 6 shots of alcohol on the side next to us and before I could justify she said there's no tequila talia and non of you are driving home tonight No EXCUSES. Me and Simon both laughed as we picked up the shots and clinked glasses cheers we said in sink and we knecked it. Simon cockily said "I was faster" I quickly responded "are you okay" and we both laughed. We both stared eagily at the 4 other shots concluding that they were all vodka. My neck was allready burning from the first one as I never took shots and rarely drank alcohol and only at nights out. Simon laughed and said "allready struggling?" and I pretended to brush it off to try to show off to Simon "nah I'm fine it just went down the wrong way" and I giggled almost blushing but hiding it away with my hands. "yh right he said and a gleaming smiled was stuck on his face...