Winter Wonderland Shenanigans

Talia POV

I was at the sidemen house after sleeping round last night as I was still worried about simons head from the headaches he had at the hospital and I snuggled with him the whole night  not letting go off him. After we I had a shower I grabbed my suitcase I packed a couple days ago and put it by the door before returning to the bathroom where Simon was doing his hair and I put my hands round his waist and hugged him before leaning forward and checking his cut out. "hey babe remember we need to clean that cut out in a bit like the nurse said" and I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and wrapped his arm round me as he finished his hair. I took out my makeup bag and I put on my makeup and left the bathroom to simon sitting at his desk editing. I waited for him to finish and I took his hand and led him to the bathroom and took out a cotton ball from my makeup bag and slightly wetted it in the tap and went to put in on and whispered it might hurt a bit and he quickly said "wait! Talia if this is gonna hurt can I like... Hold on to your hand" and I blush and grab his hand with my other hand and dab the cotton ball on his wound carefully and he sharply breathed air in and squeezed my hand tightly and scrunched up his face in pain. And after 5 minutes we had finished and he hugged me. "thanks, sorry for almost crushing your hand" he said and I laughed "it's fine minty as long as your all right I'm fine" and he smiled stoking my hair. Freya quietly opened the door and smiled looking at us and cleared her throat before we both looked at her shocked and she laughed before saying "hi talia do you want to swap tickets so you can go with Simon and I can go with josh?" and turned to simon and smiled "yea that's fine frey" and I opened my backpack and took out my hotel room ticket and swapped mine with freyas and put hers in my back pack. And me and Simon went down to the bottom floor with our cases and stood with the other guys to be greeted with a fuming vik. "SIMON, Hey sorry I'm just pissed have you seen jj?" no he's probably still packing" vik held his head in his right hand and sighed and quietly said "for fuck sake jj" and he took one step past us and was greeted by a frantic jj running down the stairs and I jumped out the way with talia and vik leaped to the side as his case slammed to the floor and jj crouched and put his hand on his knees gasping for breath. "sorry guys I was late" and before vik could shout anything we all rushed out the door to the three uber vans waiting outside to pick us all up. And we all hopped in in.

Simon POV

in out van it was me, talia, jj, josh and vik and josh as a joke tapped jj on the face and jj shouted "YOU FUCKING WHAT BLOOD" And went for josh until vik had to dive in front of jj and we all laughed historically except for jj who decided to put on some music in his earplugs and go to sleep.

We got there and we all hopped out the car apart from jj who had fallen asleep gracefully and josh (who was eating grapes) lobbed a grape at jj hitting him right in the face and quickly handed them to vik who just stood there shocked. Jj woke up and realised what occurred at the start of the ride and apologies to josh and they hugged and we all made our walk to the hotel. Once we got there me and talia had to not make it obvious to the rest of the guys that we went out so we had to "keep our distance" from each other wich I found really hard and from talias face I could tell she was struggling not to run into my arms. We got to the counter gave in our hotel tickets and me and talia waited for all the others to get in their rooms before we made our way into ours and we opened the door and locked it before we both ran into each others arms and hugged tightly. She pressed her lips onto mine and put her hands under my shirt and rubbed her smooth hands across my back making me shiver and I started to rotate my thumb across her waistband as we started to passionately kiss and we pulled away from our kiss and we started to stare into each others eyes. I was getting lost in her beautiful green eyes that warmed my soul... *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* and we both look at the door before she bolts to the bathroom to hide. "who is it?" I curiously say before jj"s voice says "yo were gonna go to the rides and shit now you coming?" and I quickly say "oh shit yh just getting changed, I'll be out in a sec" "aight cool, is josh coming too?" and my heart drops and I struggle for an answer before quickly blurting out "uh-yh he's in the bathroom" and jj doesn't notice my hesatent voice and replies "all right mate ill tell the others catch up in a bit yh" and I reply yes before talia slowly returns from the bathroom and I tell her about the convo and we both rush to get ready for us leaving and we leave the hotel room and just as we leave ethan catches us leaving the same hotel room and raises his eyebrows in supriseness and was about to ask if we go out before I abruptly say "yh we are ethan, don't tell anyone" and he slowly nodds and turns away before me and talia make our way downstairs and we make our way over to the group.

We all get in taxis and we go on the boat and over at winter Wonderland for some reason there was a heat wave and it was 35 degrees celcius and as soon as I stepped out the taxi I was blasted with a blanket of heat over me and I ammediately unbutton my shirt and jj takes off his top naturally as he was ripped training for the ksi vs Joe weller fight and we were all fanning our faces to try and cool down. We all made our way to the boat and there were slides and food and we were all jumping off the boat and having fun and we all had dinner on the boat and after 8 hours it was 2 in the morning and we all had had a few drinks and had listened to too much music so we all made our way home and once again me and talia waited for all the group to either go out clubbing or back to their rooms before we made our way back and talia took off her makeup whast I stripped my clothes apart from my boxers and got into bed before she fully stripped naked and got into bed and we both smiled and she wrapped her arms round my chest and we both could feel the heat off each other and she whispered in my ear "I think we should make our relationship public to the rest of the group" and I nodded in aggreement and replied "but not the media, we still gonna put that on the lowdown" and she nodded and smiled and said "well say it tommorow" and we both kisses each other before crashing to sleep.