Cheeky Glares

Simon POV

Beat you again! I shouted in laughter to talia after downing the 3rd shot and I could tell she was not used to drinking as she was not drunk but was allready not as good on her feet. She stood up and instantly fell back on her stool and she laughed almost crying. After 30 seconds of laughter she giggles to me "I'm gonna change into my trainers" I nodded still giggling about her attempt to stand up in heels after only three vodka shots. "Look at you to lovebirds ay I see you've downed the shotsi gifted you as an early wedding present" a voice said next to us. Talia looked up at Freya and laughed and stood up and hugged her. "try not to fall back on your stool again talia" I said and she laughed so much it warmed my heart with joy and I started to get the butterflies in my stomach again and I quickly blushed facing away from talia. "what you hiding there minty" she smiled and ran her fingers through my quiff. "I'm gonna leave you two love birds to it and strolled back to the rest of the group.

Suddenly an announcement was blasted all over the festival" live shows are now taking place make your ways to the stages people as its gonna be a wild night!" and we could here in the distance many stages with real singers performing at the same time to crowds of thousands of people. Our group of many people started to split up into different groups making their way to different stages and jj stopped and turned around and called my name as I was being dragged from my hand by talia to the stage that no one from our group was going to and we both stopped as jj called me and he said "do you want to come to the stage with me and tobi and josh and Freya cause... Oh actually don't worry I see what's happening" and he winked at me and laughed so hard he almost cried. "Fuck sake jj man" I said as talia rolled her eyes from jjs comment and she Continued to take me to stage 23.
I jokenly started to sing as she began to vlog again and I said sing along then and she proceeded to mime the words with the crowd "that ain't singing" I said and we both bursted out laughing

Talai POV

He was so funny and after I finished laughing and wiping a tear of joy off my glittered eyes I shut off my camera as it let out a beep and I put it in my pearl white handbag I carried around mostly for show but it came in handy every once in a while
"nice bag" he said casually and I responded delightfully aaawwwww thanks minty and I gave him a shuttle hug not expecting him to hug me back. I blushed exponentially and I tried to hide it by shoving my head into his chest but I could tell he saw it as he smiled in joy and giggled which sounded so cute. I took out my vlog camera again as the crowd had started to jump up and down to the music and frantically wave their hands in the air and I joked about not being able to see and pretended to act a little defeated to my vlog joking about my height and the problems of being 5'6 and then Simon swooped me off my feet and held me up on his shoulders like a hero. I filmed it and then proceeding to film the whole crowd and the singer for 5 minutes straight before Simon put me down and I thanked him and held onto his shoulder and pushed my body into his side and I felt joyful and happy. Was I falling for this tall cute boy? I then shut off my vlog camera and then enjoyed the rest of the performance with Simon to my side.