Lights, Camera, Kiss!

Brain to mouth function is not working for either of these two.

~~~~~

Kim Fucking Taehyung does not get crushes. He is far too mature for this. He got praises for his acting skills. Awards for his directing skills. Just plain "Oh god, thank you for gracing us with your presence." for just appearing in a small scene of a movie, drama or adverts.

He got awards, trophies, allocades, and even god fucking certificates if that counted.

But Kim Fucking Taehyung did not get crushes. Never had. Never has. Never thought he will.

Then came Fucking Jeon Jungkook. With his bunny teeth. And the adorable smile. Sparkly innocent eyes. Perfect manners

Ugh.

He was Kim Fucking Taehyung.

He. Did. Not. Get. Crushes.

"Good morning Director Kim." Jungkook greets with a wide smile, dressed in the casual black looking mighty fine.

Like hot damn.

"Director Kim?" those round brown eyes blink questioningly, face lightly tilting to the side.

Ugh! Why is even that cute?

Who here can say head tilting is cute?

Ugh!

"Um...Director Kim?" Jungkook says again, a slight nervous tint to his voice now.

And was that a blush? Was his adorable bunny blushing? And when was Jungkook his? Brain. What are you doing?

Look what you've done. Now he just looks plain nervous. Taehyung-ah, stop staring. Now. Like. Right this minute. Please. Oh god, this is how the glory of the great Kim Taehyung is going to end. With a complaint of sexual harassment. He will be a laughing stock. A smear on the face of Hollywood.

"I-I'll start working on the set Director Kim." Jungkook mumbles, scuttering away after a small bow.

Taehyung stands there, still. Eyes trailing the disappearing view of the cute backside of one Jeon Jungkook.

"Good morning." he finally whispers.

"Um...morning?" comes a voice behind him, followed by an arm around his shoulder.

Taehyung blinks, turning his to the side. Ah, Jimin.

He groans, face scrunched up in regret before crumbling down onto the floor. Where was the charisma that was Kim Fucking Taehyung?

Gone.

Just like Fucking Jeon Jungkook.

Slipped away from his finger, like sand. Or water. Something very profound.

God, no wonder he is a good actor. His need to overdramatise anything sure came in handy.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, normally I can just glide through your weirdness, but people will look at me weirdly if they see you crying on the floor after seeing me." Jimin says, crouching down next to Taehyung, "Or are you just saying my face is ugly."

"Ugh!" Taehyung merely groans, banging the floor with his fist.

He was not strong enough to bang his head, yet. Maybe after the upcoming photoshoot he had with Gucci. At least he can use that as an excuse to be pampered by Jungkook. Right?

Is it not the jobs of interns to do whatever that was asked? And he was the director of the movie so of course there is nothing wrong with asking Jungkook to look after him? Right? Right.