When first meeting him

Start from the beginning

He's nervous, okay? Shush.

So the guy is tall, good point. He's also very finely dressed, well put together but not showing off either. He obviously has a sense of style or even fashion, without appearing elitist about it, which: also a good point. But one little detail surprises Jungkook as his eyes reach the guy's shoes. Heels. The guy is wearing high heels. Now, don't get it twisted, Jungkook doesn't mind and he's not judgmental, it's just very... unexpected, is all.

The guy walks confidently on the sidewalk, looking around him instead of some device in his hands, which reminds Jungkook to put his own phone in his pocket, to not appear rude or childish in case the guy's his date for the night.

Remember, control = comfortable.

As the guy gets closer and closer, Jungkook gets the first good look at his face and, oh... what a face he's got there. He's tempted to call it breathtaking, but he thinks it's only because Hoseok is rubbing off on him, with his love for drama.

Or maybe not entirely. The guy does have such beautiful features that Jungkook forgets to breathe for a second there. The guy's grey dyed hair falling on his forehead and almost his eyes, giving him a mix of soft and sexy vibe, and Jungkook didn't even know such a combination was possible.

Oh how Jungkook hopes this is his date, because... wow. Just wow.

Fate, luck and at this point, Hoseok himself, look to be on his side as the guy finally spots him and begins a smile, almost shy of it, but also kind of hopeful.

"Are you Jungkook?" the guy (obviously Taehyung, duh) asks him expectantly as he stops right in front of him.

"Hey...llo," Jungkook answers lamely . "I mean hello, yes I am. You must be Taehyung?"

The guy's smile falters instantly. "No, my name's Jimin," he says and Jungkook stops to breathe for a second because, that was not part of the plan. What's happening? Did Hoseok gave him the wrong name, called the wrong guy, or what? What does he do now? But before he can even think of a way to salvage the situation the guy chuckles. "I'm messing with you," he says with a hand hiding half his growing grin. "Gosh you're so cute when you're in panic!"

Jungkook feels suddenly all the air rushing in his lungs in one go and his entire nervous system relax after the rough backflip it just did. He lets out a big huff of air. "Oh thank fuck!" he blurts out. "I was already planning Hobi's murder..." he continues before he can realise that you don't talk about murder to a guy you just met!

He's ready to backtrack, but Taehyung snorts, obviously amused. "Don't do that or I'll have to actually pay to get into that club he dances at, on fridays," he then winks.

Jungkook goes with the humorous tone. "Oh don't worry about it, if I'd had to murder him, I would let you in without paying."

"You work there or something?" Taehyung smiles.

"I dance with Hobi, actually," he smirks, knowing that being a dancer is always a good point with guys.

And he seems to be right, once again as Taehyung gives him a very non discrete once over. "Oh really? A dancer, huh? Yeah, I can see that," he says appreciatively.

"How can you tell?" Jungkook asks curious. "You a dancer yourself?"

"Nah, not really, but my best friend is, so I know a dancer's body when I see one," he winks again.

"Ah, I see," Jungkook says playfully. "Are you hungry?" he smiles, pointing at the restaurant they're in front of.

"Yes, very!" Taehyung answers with big, excited eyes.