"What do you think?" Ming smirked.

"Don't come closer." Ming ignored him and still move closer his face. Kit face become red and immediately looked at his side to avoid eye contact with him.

Ming smirked and continue, he move his head more closer and his breath Kit already felt. "I want to eat you now do you know that?" Ming whisper, his nose touch to Kit neck. Kit hold himself because he felt like he wanted to moan already. He was really red and blushing hardly, he close his eyes and tried to endure Ming tease.

He was startled when Ming use his tongue and lick his neck, he immediately came back to his sense and remember that they're at the hospital hallway. He immediately push Ming, and run away. Halfway he stopped and stared coldy at Ming. "I'll beat you when you got home!"

Ming wasn't effected by his treat, instead he smirked. He then said. "Are you sure you don't like it? Look down."

Kit looked down and found his little kitkat was hard, and he got a boner! "Shiiya!" He cover it and runway towards bathroom.

Ming know his wife well, it didn't mean sometimes he said and don't like to express exactly what he like. He know that this wife like it so much. "See ya my kitkat." He smirked before going back to his office.

" He smirked before going back to his office

After Can operation, he was send to his ward, laying down there while his husband still not talking and keep staring at him

After Can operation, he was send to his ward, laying down there while his husband still not talking and keep staring at him. Can sighed deeply a few times and puffed his cheeks and lips. This time Tin was stubborn and don't like to open his mouth, Can wanted to pursued him more but he was really annoyed by Tin because it did not reply to any what he say.

Actually Tin already forgive him earlier, it just that he like Can face and while watching it begging. Teasing him more make Tin happy. "Hey are you really not going to talk?" Can gave up at staring war again. Tin did not reply and just keep staring at him. "I said sorry already why you keep doing this to me! If you don't want to talk to me then go home and take care our son!" Can gritted his teeth, he turned around and face the other side.