"Do you have it?" Cyri asked.

            "Yeah, now shut up." I replied. While Goron had been choking me, I had been able to grab the key to our cell that had been attached with seaweed around his waist.   

             The merman was still recovering from the blow to the head, so I quickly put the key into the lock and turned. It sadly mad noise and it brought Goron's attention back to us. Damn it. I swung the cell door open, just as he charge on me—and I do mean me—I swung the door of the cell right open on his face. He fell back a little, and that's when we started to swim out. We were almost in the clear when Goron suddenly came back to his senses and grabbed my tail to pull me down. I screamed and Breena and Cyri immediately stopped. I told them to leave and go get Danicio and the other guards up surface, but neither of the princesses would listen to me. It's only when I shouted that's an order that they finally left; leaving me alone with Goron.

            To saw the least, this was my first underwater fight and it showed. I might be pretty fast, but Goron's determination to kill me pretty much motivated his strength. I got  his sharp nails into my flesh four times, and he bit me once with his fangs; I was staring to feel dizzy, and my stomach calling out for food wasn't helping me much either. I attempted a total of five times to swim back up, but he always found some painful way to keep me down; like I said before, his motivation to kill me was strong. I was so not getting out of this one easily.

Taiven

            He felt Tara's fear as he swam on spot listening to his father do the full marriage ritual. Taiven had absolutely no idea what was going on with her, but he seriously wished that he could go and help her. But he couldn't, because that would bring neither of them any good. No. He absolutely needed to stay on spot and attend his "wedding". It was strange how only yesterday morning he was putting off the idea of marriage in his mind, and today he had participated in two, even though only one truly mattered.

            "...watch over the kingdom no matter how difficult it may become?" His father sounded exactly as bored, worried, angry and depressed as he felt. Only Taiven also had to deal with Tara's emotions.

            Just when Taiven was about to answer no to buy himself some more time, there was a loud noise sounded below, where the cells were. Taiven immediately felt the empty spot in his stomach where Tara's emotions were supposed to be. For a second he was worried, but then they reappeared again, as if they'd never left in the first place. Her feelings were now, confused, scarred and smug. Then they were gone again, and when they came back a few seconds later, the emotions were simply smug. Suddenly a scream was sounded way below, and Goron suddenly swam up, looking pale and terrified.

            "That, that thing" He said pointing down. "Is not normal!" What in the world did she do now?         Because he just knew that the "thing" that the merman was referring to, just had to be Tara. He had seen Breena and Cyri leave earlier, while everyone had watched Adara make her entrance. It had rather been good timing actually.

            "Just hurry up and finish the recital!" Adara ordered the old king.

            "Alright" His father mumbled tiredly. "Taiven, to you swear to—"

            "No, no! Proceed straight to the end!" Adara snapped impatiently, looking everywhere around her worriedly.    

            "If you wish, and now pronounce you king and qu—" Taiven Senior was interrupted by the sound of seashell horns blowing twice; indicating battle. The guards had returned.