Chapter 52

Yn's Pov

Time skip: Japan

Me and Jimin arrived already, and now we're on our way to the hotel... soon we arrived and i felt so tired so i went to the bathroom and took a shower........

(Your look)
↘️↘️

After changing i went to the bed and cover myself, then Jimin said "Babe

After changing i went to the bed and cover myself, then Jimin said "Babe....." he went beside me and hugged me..... "Jimin im tired...." "babe....." i look at him and said "Jimin we have 1 month here in Japan" he just nodded and hugged me (well he showered already )

Morning

I woke up and saw Jimin still sleeping, i stand up and went to the bathroom and showered and change...

(Your look)
↘️↘️

Then Jimin woke up and said "baaaaaabe

Then Jimin woke up and said "baaaaaabe....."  i look at him and said "what is it? Im hungry *giggle*" he then smirk "oh Jimin i know what you're thinking.....stop that" he stand and went to me...well basically trap me between his arms "Yn....we went here to have some time alone...." "yeah i know but not now.... we have lots of time" he just laugh and get ready... i waited him and while waiting i recieved a text message frome Minhyun.....

Text

Minhyun: morning Yn...
Yn: oh morning Minhyun...
Minhyun: where are you? Lets grab some coffee?
Yn:uhmm...actually im out of the country for now
Minhyun: oh...sorry i didn't mean to disturb you
Yn:no its ok...
Minhyun: i actually like to say hii thats all 😂
Yn:oh ok....😂 well i have to go now
Minhyun: ok....bye chat later

End

Well after that i put my phone inside my bag....

Jimin's Pov

After i shower, i saw Yn texting someome on her phone and she put it inside her bag....well i know its that Minhyun guy since i know our parents or children will not text us this early.... "Babe lets go?" She nodded and we went out....

(Btw Jimin's outfit)
↘️↘️

We went to the mall and she went to the bag area and she saw something that i know she really wanted back then

We went to the mall and she went to the bag area and she saw something that i know she really wanted back then.... "babe get it already, you've been cherishing it too long" she looked at me and said "but it's so expensive :( " i chuckle and said "babe its ok..... its my gift for you" she looked at me "really? Are you sure  you are willing to buy this for me?" I nod and said "Yes for you babe" i signaled the saleslady to grab a new stock and i payed it already...

(Btw this is the bag)
↘️↘️

(Btw this is the bag)↘️↘️

Yn's Pov

When Jimin payed the bag i was actually happy yet sad cause he payed a lot of money for this bag...." thank you so much Jimin!" The bag that Jimin bought for me is my favourit bag in YSL yet it was so epensive that
i don't know if i will buy it or not, i stopped Jimin a lot of times whenever he is about to buy it and now he really bought it for me...

Time skip: night

It was already night and we keep all the things we bought on the desk and i just took a shower and changed my outfit....and went to bed...but Jimin is not that tired yet......

☆ ☆ C L I F F H A N G E R ☆ ☆