Chapter 50

Yn's Pov

"Actually i like to go there and make our third child..."

After Jimin said that i punch him slightly and said "pervert will always be a pervert, ish" he look at me and said "yah~ im not " i chuckle and we went back inside......a few minutes later after we pay we bid our goodbye's to our parents and went back home....

At home

When we arrived i put Jun in his crib and i go to the bathroom to change my clothes...

(Your look)

After changing i went back to the bedroom and saw Jimin laying with Jae, while Jun is asleep

(Jimin and Jae)

"Aww my babies...." then Jimin looled up at me and said "well, i already told Jae about our travel" i nod and sat beaide them, then Jae asked "eomma, why are you going to Japan anyway?" I was about to talk when Jimin interrupted me "we are going to Japan and when we arrive back here, you'll see your baby sister" i smack Jimin's head after he said that "whaaat?! I didn't said anything about se-" "you're to noisy you know? Come on Jae, you should sleep you have school tomorrow" he nodded and went to his room (i forgot if Jae is in summer break or not, so if it is, lets say he still have school just for a few more days😊) when Jae went back to his room we head to sleep...

Morning

I woke up due to Jun's crying and thank God its morning not in the middle of the night, after Jun slept again I went to the bathroom to get ready....

(Your look)

After i got ready, i kissed Jun's forehead and Jimin's

After i got ready, i kissed Jun's forehead and Jimin's....and went to Jae's room to wake him up and get ready for school.....then i went downstairs to cook them breakfast, the food i prepared for Jimin is at the table and covered ...... as for Jun, Jimin knows it since its baby food and the food for me and Jae is ready aswell, i saw Jae went down in his uniform and with his bag "let's eat..." he went infront of me and he said "eomma we have a school project and to be passed next week, can you help me eomma?" I nod "of course Jae".....after eating i put the dishes at the sink and drove Jae to school....

At the school

MinHyun's Pov

I asked my men to search where Yn's son Jae, went to school, i saw Yn dropping Jae over and went back to her car and went somewhere, i followed her.... and we ended at the supermarket.....i parked my car and went inside...i saw her buying some cooking ingredients and went to baby food, i went to her and at the same time she dropped something...i helped her and when she looked up she saw me and said "you again? Uhmm...MinHyun right?" I nod "well yeah, i guess i didn't introduced myself properly how bout lets take some coffee...." she nod and said "sure after i pay.....she's finally done paying and we went to a coffee shop nearby

[ C L I F F H A N G E R ]