chapter 38

Morning

Yn's POV
i woke up due to Jae he was poking me and said "eomma wake up" i look at him and said "eomma will not " "pls eomma!~" he did some aegyo then Jimin woke up "awe does our son can't wake up eomma?" He look at Jimin and nodded "awe Eomma wake up already or ill-" i know what he was about to say so i cut him off "ok ok im awake Jae ill get ready and i will help you ok?" He nodded and i heard Jimin chuckle while i get up...after i shower i wear this↘️↘️

After i help Jae to get ready and Jimin also got ready, we went out and Jae said "eomma why is that lady starring at us?" Me and Jimin look at what Jae was pointing and we saw Vivian and i quickly hid Jae behind me and Jimin said "lets go " then w...

After i help Jae to get ready and Jimin also got ready, we went out and Jae said "eomma why is that lady starring at us?" Me and Jimin look at what Jae was pointing and we saw Vivian and i quickly hid Jae behind me and Jimin said "lets go " then we heard someone say "well hello Park family" we look back and Jimin said "Vivian didn't i told you to stay away?" She didn't listen and said "oh you have upcoming baby huh?" "Don't hurt them " "well i told you i will get back whats mine just wait" then she walk away Jimin face me and said "don't mind her lets go" we walk and soon we reach a resto and we entered and after we order.....

Day's later

Today is out check out day i shower first and i wear this↘️↘️

Then we went to the lobby to check out and after we drove off

Then we went to the lobby to check out and after we drove off...while we were on our way Jae said "eomma what will be my baby brother's name?" I look at Jimin and he said "me and eomma are still thinking" he hold my hand and Jae said "how about Sungmin?" "Then we'll name him Sungmin" Jae happily clapped and we arrived home, when we entered Jimin helped me carry the bags while Jae went to his room and fix his things cause he will be having school next week, i cook dinner while they were watching tv....
🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒cliffhanger🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒