d

I've been watching you, for some time. can't stop staring at those hazel eyes, those hazel eyes...

Milky white pools with drops mahogany brown pools of honey, the stars twinkling, the universe reflecting in those hazel eyes, baby you've got me drowning in an ocean you know I can't swim to the shore.

You're making me lose a battle that I haven't fought.

You've got me reeling in thoughts of you and I swear—it's too much for me Jungkook. You keep me staring at those lips, soft and pink, plush and beautiful and baby—you are making me regret the feeling of not connecting my lips with your beautiful ones. The soft strands of hair that fall onto your eyes, darling you have no idea how much I crave to touch them, to run my fingers through those silky strands and hold my entire world between my hands—you, and smile at you like time isn't watching us.

Like time has stopped, it has frozen where I finally say I love you and we kiss. Where nothing else matters.

But love, I can only imagine. I can only fantasise. Because you've left me and you aren't coming back. Because my tears and my cries aren't enough to put the soul back into your body and the precious smile back on to your lips.

Not enough to hear 3 words that I had dreamed of hearing— I love you again. Just one more time.

And beautiful, guess where I am right now? It's been a year, Jungkook. 365 days after you vanished into the summer air, a year from when I recall my heart shattering exactly, a year since, I haven't felt those arms around me ever again.

How pathetic don't you think? How stupid of me to keep writing in a diary, writing about you and hurting myself like the first time, the time I fell in love with you all over again, don't you think?

I know you are probably disappointed in me right now. You must've wanted me to move on. But I'm not. I still think of you, and I cry every fucking time Jungkook. I see you everywhere. In my apartment, In the film set, the arcade place. But here, here I see you so vividly it doesn't feel like I'm dreaming.

Here I see colour, I see light, I see love and I, I see you. I can still feel the feeling of your hand warm atop mine, I can still feel the embrace of your arms around my shoulders, my back and I can hear you Jungkook. I can hear your words, your voice clearly, crystal clearly, I can hear you sobbing and crying with me. Back then I really thought that it was out of happiness, I really did.

Never did I think that, that was the last I would hear of you before, your warmth was ripped away, and your image shaked, you glitched, your gasp was caught in the passing folds of wind before you left, sending my mind to a frenzy my tears to plummet down, the world crashing, the light dimming and you were gone.

Even today, I believe an angel like you flew to the stars. I'm telling I didn't believe a second that had passed that evening, I couldn't comprehend, swallow the very incident very well. I think I went crazy almost.

You asked me a question that day. What would I do if you weren't human, if you were an angel? I mean baby, would I surprised? You already are one. Always was. But the realization that you had died, was living again? That the minute an angel, you literally, loves a human, you leave my side, Jungkook? I never expected that.

I never expected that the silence that hung in the air after I confessed to you to never leave my side would be so dangerous.

Today, angel, I'm at the beach. I have spent many happy moments here. With my family, with you. I have admired the stars and their patterns the clouds and the raise and fall of the sun. I have admired the light in the darkest of times and I have viewed you as the biggest shine in my life. I've not lost hope and I never will. You wanted me to be brave and strong and I will stay that way. Just know that I've waited for you, and I always will.

Because the stars in your eyes shine brighter than those in the sky.

And often I ask myself.

What were the fault in our stars?

-

A/N: This is Minhee's POV. I have added some references here guys, can you guess what they are? :)
Thoughts on this chapter?
-