Chapter 36: Back At Track, Finally

Start from the beginning

He grinned. "Thanks," he said and I felt his eyes linger on Wai as he glanced at her but then he went upstairs.

Oh...! Is there a ship that I need to sail?

Where's my army at?!

***

So, into the night, I'd made sure to get Carl talk to Wai. They've been awkward and shy at first but I know Wai, once she gets to know someone, all her shyness flies away like birds when there's a blast.

Weird scenario but eh.

It was now eleven at night. I looked around myself, happy to see everyone happy. It's been so long since we all smiled together.

Mom and dad were laughing and talking along with Olivia and Zander. KC's parents had joined later, too. Aunt Joanna (yes, I pity her for having that name, now) and uncle were present there.

Dylan, KC, Trisha, Carl and Wailyn were getting ready to play truth or dare.

But where was Mason?

As soon as I said that, I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist, settling on my stomach.

"Hey," he whispered, his warm breath hitting my face.

I took a deep breath before I responded, "Hey."

His placed a kiss on my neck before he placed his head on my shoulder, causing me to shiver and smile.

"I love you, Angela Cherry Woodson."

My heart fluttered.

I turned my head, a bit, to the side, so he wouldn't remove his from my shoulder before I muttered, "I love you too, Mason Aspen King."

He smiled. I smiled. And this moment was picture perfect.

SNAP!

I gasped as a flash went off. I looked forward to see that everybody was standing besides Dylan, who had took the photo, smiling--more like grinning--widely.

I mean, everybody, like our parents too, quickly causing us to spring apart.

God! I was embarrassed!

Nothing in my life could go normal.

Ugh!

"Guys, we were supposed to end the story on the 'I love you(s)'."

Suddenly, everyone turned to me wide-eyed and said, "Oops!"

So, that was how I became the gangleader's girl!

And I love that.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So... I broke the 4th wall again. Honestly, idk why I do that.

Anyway, this is the last chapter of the Gangleader's Girl and I can't wait to mark it complete finally after so long!

I don't think I'll be posting an epilogue.

I'm hoping you liked this cringy story a bit. If you did then please VOMMENT (vote+comment).

I'll post the pictures of everybody's dresses later.

Also, please follow me on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/winxclubbloom93/

My Instagram username: @winxclubbloom93

OKI think that's enough of my rambling.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE THAT YOU HAVE ALL GIVEN ME. ALSO THANK YOU FOR TAKING A CHANCE AND READING MY STORY!

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO'VE READ, VOTED AND COMMENTED ON MY STORY.

Thank you guys for joining me on this journey!

Also, a special thanks to my friend Beyoncefan4ever for being there for me and voting and commenting on every single chapter! Love you.❤

Also, I'll be doing Acknowledgment after a few days so comment on this chapter if you can because I'll be putting the names of this chapter's commenters.

(Sorry to those who only vote because I can't keep track of the votes...:( )

Love,

WinxClubBloom93