Chapter 16: Life at Stake

🍒Angela🍒

The first guy pointed his gun at me. People around me were unaware because they were obviously drunk.

I heard a shriek coming from behind me and looked to see Trisha with her hand on her mouth. Andrew was beside her. After hearing her scream people started to notice and soon more screams were heard as they went out, emptying the hall.

Hello, people! The gun is pointed at me and even I'm not making a slight noise.

Well, maybe that's because you're too afraid to speak now.

I felt a little bit afraid, now. Trisha was by my side along with Andrew, now. They were both standing beside me. I never thought that one day I'd be in a situation like this. With a gun placed on my forehead.  And my life at stake.

"What are you doing, bathroom man?" I asked and gulped. Obviously, a person would be afraid if a gun was pointed at them. I'm not gonna deny that I'm not.

"Clearly, you don't know me. If you had, you wouldn't have what you had." He spoke. His voice low and menacing.

But I couldn't control my tongue, "Obviously. We just met. How could I have known you? It's not like your Donald Trump. Oh wait, you have a personality like him." I made a sarcastic face. He really did.

"You--" He started but I cut him off again.

"Wait, you also look like him, like you have blonde hair a--"

"Shut up!" He shouted, enraged and put the gun directly on my forehead.

This life I'm dragged to is really complicated. I was living with my parents in peace. Living like any normal girl. With my loving parents. Going to school with my best friends. Playing pranks on my teachers with Dylan. Which reminds me, I haven't seen him for a while. I should've called him. I will, if I get out of here safely. Which I doubt I will.

"Is this the part where Mason said I call him?" I murmured. He pressed it more tightly.

"Now, I will finally teach you a lesson, you bit*h!" Now, I was terrified.

I'm joking.

Not.

Trisha shrieked loudly and stuck with me but someone pushed her behind. Moment later, Andrew pushed the man and came to stand in front of me.

"I wouldn't let you hurt the girls!" he narrowed his eyes and looked at the man with hatred.

"Oh yeah, what would yo--"

His sentence wasn't even completed when Drew--can I call him Drew, Andrew is mouthful--threw a punch at him. Ooh! I always wanted a guy to fight for me.

Two guys came to fight him off and one of them threw a punch at him. This caused him to throw a punch at him. The other guy also punched him from behind to which he also defended. This caused him to be distracted. Andrew was hurt but he was still fighting. He's really strong. Go Andrew!

In the meanwhile, once again, the first man came in front of me but I tried to kick him again. This time he defended and threw a punch at me which caused me to fall and my left side of the lip was bleeding. This was getting really serious now. Not that it already wasn't. He couldnt just hit a girl. That moralless, airheaded dog! He cant get away with it. I was angry. And when I'm angry, I don't spare anybody.

I picked up the first thing that came in my hand -which happened to be a vase- and threw at him. Unfortunately, it didn't hit him but the person behind him who was knocked out by the hit. He was on his side so it doesn't matter.