Chapter 10: Best Friend

🍒Angela🍒

I tucked the photo in my shirts pocket as soon as I heard the door open and close. I had to wear training clothes which consisted of a comfortable violet shirt (it had two side pockets which was a huge advantagd for me) and spandex shorts. I prefer to wear this in front of a guy I just met.

"Cherry--ugh, go change, you stink!" Mason commented as soon as he came.

"And you smell like a rose," I snorted, "Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious, anyway,  captain!"

He laughed while I left to take a shower.

While in the shower my thoughts drifted towards the picture again. Who is Mason, really? Who was that girl? What are Dylan and KC hiding from me?

I remebered the day at the mall when KC and Mason looked ready to shoot each other. In the photos that looked happy. Like they were Best Friends Forever. What happened to that? What is going on? Most importantly how does Mason know them?

My thoughts were cut short when I saw that water was not coming the shower. Oh.my.God! Is the water finished or something?

Thank God I removed the soap from my body in time but I still have to shampoo. Now, what do I do? I groaned in dismay when I saw no way of it coming. I guess I have to call Mason. I shouted for help but it was of no use as nobody, not like there were many people anyway, came.

I wrapped a white towel around myself and decided to look for Mason. I pushed some of my hair that were disturbing me, back and moved down the stairs (all the rooms and bathrooms were upstairs) with no shoes at all, which made it more dangerous. I carefully slided down, step by step looking down until I reached the last step.

"What are you going Angel?"

"AHHHH!!!" I shrieked loudly barely noticing Mason standing in front of me and lost my balance, falling forward. My eyes widened as I waited for Mason to catch me and make me stable exactly like in movies or dramas but that didn't go well for us as I took both of us down with me. I fell on top of Mason.

My face was so close to him that I could feel his breath in my face. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips and then to my cleavage. I looked down at his lips too. I observed his soft, full lips for some time until I felt his hand on my bare shoulder blade and his eyes on my lips once again. I panicked and realized I was still in a towel. I got up after that at the speed of light, I swear and tightened the towel around me.

I felt my face becoming a lava. Mason stood up too and coughed, awkwardly with a tint of red coating his cheeks. I looked down and felt Mason's gaze on me.

"Um...actually I came here to tell you that the water is not coming." Oh God, this is awkward. I was blushing like hell.

"About that...yeah I just fixed it, you can go take your bath."

I cleared my throat, "Of course, thanks."

Man, that was awkward!

ⓂMasonⓂ

After that little scene with Angel, I came into my room. I couldn't get rid of my thoughts about her. She is just too fascinating. Sometimes, she's serious, sometimes she funny and sometimes awkward. She confuses me. But still, it felt like life without her would be empty. She made my life more fun. Apart from this boring gangleading business, Angel was my happiness. She brought colors in my life. I unconsciously felt a smile grace my lips thinking about her.

I had never been too close to her before today and seeing her almost naked was enough to make me all ruled up. After she fell on me, her little cleavage was enough to make me crazy. Her smooth creamy skin with little droplets dripping from it was enough to make me crave for it. My Angel's just too beautiful. Inside and out.

Dylan came shortly. We talked about the picture in my room. I texted Angi not to disturb me for a while.

***

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked him as soon as he sat on my couch in my room. I had locked the room.

"It's very serious." His face was serious enough to tell me that. "First of all, tell me this, how does Carl," he said his name with so much venom and hatred, "...know about this Kristina?"

"That, I don't know myself..." He was right. How did Carl know about Angel? That was a very serious and disturbing question.

"Alright, then answer me this, how do you know about this Kristina?"

Sh*t! He doesn't have a single clue about Angel. And I forgot to tell him.

I took a deep breath before I told him everything. Dylan was my right hand and I knew I could always trust him with things. And so, I began from the beginning till the end.

His face displayed the same reaction I had expected. He was surprised.

He closed his eyes and took a breath. I knew something was bothering him, something was wrong.

"What is it that you're not telling me? What are you hiding Dylan? You know I don't expect you to hide things from me." I explained to him. I wanted him to tell me what was bothering him. I didn't want him to hide anything from me.

"Mason, there is one important thing that I want to tell you."

"What?"

"Angela is my best friend."

********************
Never forget to vote or comment, dearies!😉😉

WinxClubBloom93