(What Jun And Minghao are wearing^)

Renjun decided to look around at all the pictures while Lucas was signing papers.
"Who took that photo"Renjun asked curiously as he looked at a large photo on the wall.
"Oh that was Wonwoo who took it after Minghao gave birth,I think it was a few months after he gave birth since Yanan, are other photographer was sick"Junhui said with a smile.
"It looks really pretty"Renjun said looking at it.

(What the photo on the wall looks like^)

Minghao came out of the room and saw the two standing at the desk talking to Jun.
"Hey"Minghao greeted the three of them turned towards Minghao and just greeted him back.
Eventually They were down with the photo shoot and just talked for a bit since Minghao said all his other clients didn't want to come here well the roads were icy.

(What the photo looked like^)

They were almost to Lucas work when Renjun got a text from Jaemin saying that him and Jeno won't be home since they are going on a date and the others will probably be asleep when he gets home so he should use his own key to which he replied with I don't know where my keys are and Jaemin said he would drop a pair off on his and Jeno's way out.
"Guess Jaemin and Jeno are gonna be here soon"Renjun said as he unbucled.

When they got inside Lucas frowned as he didn't see the package he ordered for Renjun but just continued on since they still had a few weeks till Christmas so he put on his smile and held Renjuns hand well he walked.
Lucas was glad he wouldn't be spending Christmas alone this year.
When they got into Lucas's office Renjun sat on the couch that he would normally sit on well Lucas began doing paper work it was quiet untill two boys came barging in.
Renjun just groaned a bit well Jeno and Jaemin just plopped be side him.

(What Jaemin and Jeno are wearing^)

"Here's the Key Renjun"Jaemin says pulling a key out of his pocket.
"We found it in your room"Jeno added then the both hopped up and left.
Renjun just put the key in his pocket.
"Im gonna go pee"Renjun told Lucas who just nodded.

Renjun pov (the first-ever pov)

I was walking to the bathroom slowly since my hips and back hurt.
My feet had been swelling as well making it painful to walk but I have to use the restroom so it's worth the painful walk.
When I got to the bathroom another painful ach came over me but I've gotten used to it so it didn't hurt as bad.
When I got done I felt something run down my thigh,looking down I noticed blood I calmly wipped it off and flushed it.
Carefully walking back to Lucas's office I walked straight up to him.
"Lucas"I say calmly even though I was mentally freaking out.
Lucas looked at me with a smile well rising his eyebrows in question.
"I-I'm bleeding"I say with a stutter his face looked panicked well he stood up looking at me,I feel extremely faint like I could pass out,horrible thoughts ran throughout my mind I could feel his arms holding me up.

"Listen to me Renjun it's gonna be okay"He says moving me to sit on the couch well he runs and grabs are coats.
I can only let out a small groan at how painful everything felt.
I tried grabbing my phone from my pocket but another pain hit me.
"Im gonna help you put on your coat then get you to the car we have to take the stairs again since the elevator is being fixed"He speaks softly trying to stand me up after he helped me put on my coat.
"Okay"I said but the standing up part wasn't really easy to do.

"Here I'll carry you"He said well carefully picking me up.
He carefully carried me out to the car,we got a few concerned looks from employees but they just continued there work.
After Lucas put me into the car he went to his side.
He fumbled trying to put the keys into the ignition but nonetheless started the car.
We drove pretty slow but I couldn't help try and grip on to anything that I could,everything felt uncomfortable my body felt uncomfortable.

"I need to take of my pants"I said making Lucas quickly grab a throw blanket.
"Here put this over your lap after you take off your pants"He says concentrating on the road again.
I just carefully take off my pants since they felt restraining.
After I take thems off I noticed more blood on my boxers it looked gross and I was kinda regretting choosing my white boxers.
I had noticed Lucas looking over in shook so I put the blanket over my self.

"That looked bad"Lucas said pure panic in his voice.
"It's not as bad as it looks"I said but my voice was a little shaky.
When we arrived at the hospital Lucas parked the car right by the doors of the hospital.
Right away he grabbed his car keys along with me and carried me into the hospital.
"Hello sir how can I help you"The lady at the front desk asked well looking at us.
"My boyfriend is bleeding"Lucas said making me mentally face palm.

"Umm sir where is he bleeding"The lady says making me speak.
"Listen im pregnant,im bleeding im in pain and I will kick you in your as-"I was about to say but another pain hit me.
"Okay hold on"The lady says well picking up a phone.
"Someone will be right here to get you"She says and she was right soon Wonwoo and Mingyu came running are way.
"Who long have you been bleeding"Wonwoo asked well Mingyu told us to follow them.
"I don't know maybe an hour or two"I say well Lucas just puts me on the bed they had in the room.
"It just really hurtsssss"I say but end up gripping Lucas since another wave of pain hit.
"Okay well lets get you checked up"Wonwoo says then proceeds to check me up.

...
Till next time 👋😚✌

I started writing this in korean so I had to redo it i was just really tired.