♟~~9~~♟

(Y/n) pov

"Our kingdom is in war son" father said with a serious face, as those words come out to his mouth my world began to slow down, it feels like the time was slowing down and the world around me is black and white.

Then suddenly a little spark of purple behind father's back appears.

My eyes widen as the spark is quickly approaching me and when the spark came to contact my right hand.

I closed my eyes as the purple spark touched my right hand I suddenly felt a little bit stings then I felt weightless and dizzy.

I slowly opened my eyes as the stings slowly go away.

The next thing I know is that I'm at the door or father's room door to be specific.

I look around then I look at my right hand and rolled up my sleeve there I saw a little purple sign like triangle |∆|.

I look questionly at my right hand 'what is this?' I thought and I look around again.

'what just happened? What was that purple triangle or spark thingy?? Why I'm here again? D-did I just go back time? I don't even use my magic yet?...'

Many questions is consuming my head like a bees flying around my head then suddenly the door opened.

As the door opened my new father came into my view, as an 8 year old boy I look up to him and see his confused face staring at me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing in here?" My father asked.

"U-um emperor Claude said that your worried about me?" I nervously replied to him while he still held a confused face.

"What? I didn't say that to him yet? ." He said while he forrowed his right eyebrow.

"But anyway I was about to call you here but your here...oh well, come." he continues while he gestured me to come in the room.

I walk in the room and sat at the nearest chair and look at my father who's look a little confused he then clear his throat and put a neutral face.

"I have something to tell you (y/n)" father said while leaning his back to the desk.

"I'm going back to the kingdom because of-"

"War?" I interrupt him.

His face held a worried and confused while staring at me.

"What? No, what makes you think of that?" He said.

I just stayed silent and started at him confused.

'what? I'm freaking confused right now, I thought his going back to protect the kingdom from war? Is this some kind of deja Vu just not in the dark way? Or a se-. My thoughts are suddenly stopped when I heard father cleared his throat again to get my attention.

"As I was saying earlier, I'm going back to the kingdom because of a problematic subjects....and since you exceedingly passed your studies with a flying colors, I'll let you stay here until I come back." He said while smiling seemingly proud that I passed all my studies in a young age.

I just look at him with mixed emotions as he looks at me proudly smiling at me and i just nodded my head not knowing what to do since my old father didn't look at me proudly.

"Ok! Now I'm going to inform Claude about this and remember (y/n) be on your best behavior while I'm gone ok?." He slowly walked out towards the door after he said that.

"Yes father...." I whispered  since his already walked away.

My thoughts earlier come back again and I slightly forrowed my eyebrows with the confusing situation earlier.

I walked out the room and proceed to think about earlier then suddenly I feel a gentle tap in my hand.

In confusion I stared at my right hand and surprisingly a small sleeping fox appears.

The fox's size is like a pocket watch and then I look at the fur of the fox, they had a (f/c) which is looks so soft to touch.

Feeling intrigued to touch the little fox I lift my left hand slowly and carefully lift my hand towards the fox.

At first I was hesitate to touch the seemingly innocent little fox but the fox wake up slowly.

The fox's (e/c) eyes looks at me a for a while and then the little fox gracefully jumps over the ground and making me have a mini heart attack I tried to catch the little fox with my hands but unexpectedly the fox become a normal size of a fox.

The fox looks at me and sit down.

I stared dumfounded at the fox.

'first the traveling in short time then the tattoo and now this?' I thought while staring at fox who is now lazily sleeping at floor half awake.

'heh, guess I have to get used with the surprisedly appearance that might come in the future.'

"Might as well give you a name." I said at the half awake fox.

I thought for a moment then suddenly I know what name I'm gonna give.

"How about (p/n)?." I said.

The fox lazily lifts it's head half smiling at me then plopped down going to sleep again.

I chuckled softly at the lazy fox.

"(P/n) it is"

_____________________________________________

I swear I'm not dead lol my WiFi is working again hallelujah!! It's been so long since the last update I apologise about that and I'm so glad my book doesn't cringe you guys HAHAHAH but still I might gonna edit this book sometime soon and Please whoever you are take care of yourselves and always wash your hand even you silent readers! Yeah! I see you lurking 👀.
I hope you all healthy and happy!! Peace out!!!!!