♔~~2~~♔

kawaii~~~(˘▾˘~)(DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURES OR THE WHO MADE ME PRINCESS MANGA OR NOVEL) AND IS JENNETTE A  STEP SISTER TO ATHANASIA OR A COUSIN?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) pov

As I open the door of the throne room i suddenly felt a intimidating aura.

I shiver at the aura and thought'oh shit what did i do?.' i walk slowly at the throne and saw many people in line some were scared, some were ready to run for their lifes. But the guards stop them from running and then heard a loud shout was heard "NEXT!!" then the people move foward and then a person step forward and said.

"your majesty. I'm the shoe m-maker f-f-from before and t-these are your s-shoes you o-o-ordered yesterday" the person trembly gives the shoes slowly at the king but the butler get the box and showed it to the king.

The king looks at the box and then glares at the person said"what is this shit? i wanted nikes!!(just pretend it existed in these book) then the king rises his hand a magical light of (y/f/c)  was showed then the person was thrown at the window and screamed" AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh"then the scream was no longer was heard and then the butler shouted.

"NEXT!" i tremble backing away from the throne room and thought' fuck im out of here i don't even know this new father in this life maybe this new father of mine is most violent than my real father in real life .The book doens't describe him, he just revelead at the princess coranation and thats all. I must go and collect some golds maybe if i collect enough golds i can escape and freedom at last.'

I slowly walk towards the door so i can't be seen by anyone but then a girl shouts at me and said "AHHHH!! its prince (Y/n)!!!!!."then the girls in the line looks at me with hearts in their eyes and then they run at me fangirling they crowded me and i thought 'putang ina...(putang ina  means fuck in philipines )FUCK what happend to the can't be seen by anyone'  but then the girls was cut off by a loud shout behind them" ENOUGH!" then the girls had a magical light from before, the girls was flyed to the door of the throne room.

The voice then said "OUT!! ALL OF YOU!" i look at the voice come from. Its from the king or rather my new father voice the people from the line immediately walks out of the throne.

My new father have the magical light in his eyes and his hands he glares at the remaining  people in throne room then he looks at me i tense a bit but tried to have a confident i walk slowly towards at the king and said"G-Good morning father."i smile at him.

I nervously or mentally panic as he just looks at me but then the intimadating aura disappears and replace with cheery aura.

'w-wah? the scary aura disappears?' then my father smile at me and  say" Good morning (y/n) sorry with the fangirls earlier, are you ok?" i was shock at my new father said to me this is my first time to receive any affections or a worried expressions from a parent i nod at him and smiled.

Then my father say "your must be wondering why i requested your presents in here. I requested you here to tell you that i'm going to the obelia kingdom in an hour. i just saying that do you want to come with me (y/n)? and don't worry besides claude have a daughter you could play with. What do you say (Y/n)?"

I in shock when he said claude and the obelia kingdom as in claude the emperor of the obelia kingdom?? i nod at my father and then he smiled at me and said.

 "ok! Xander! pack (Y/n) things we're going to the obelia in an hour. we'll be gone in a month so your in charge of the kingdom while we gone. i look at the white head with turqouise eyes person as he nod at my father and smile and said" yes your majesty" 

Then suddenly reality hits me'I'm really im in the lovely princess?? but how? how could this happend to me? well then i just gonna have to investagate futher why im in here in lovely princess'. 

As time passes im in my room then father appears out of nowhere i flinch at the sudden appearance of my father and then my father said" let's go (y/n) and use your magic to go to downstairs."

i thought ' w-what? i don't even know how to use magic but lets go to the innocent way' and i said to my father" um father i maybe hit my head hard when i  woke up earlier and i must forget how to use my magic hehe sorry father to dissappointed you" i scratch my head and smiled at my father said " oh don't worry son i'll call lucas to tutored you again" 'wha- who's lucas?? is he even in the book of the lovely princess?'.

Then my father shouts"LUCAS!!" then suddenly a person appears in front of father.

The child or Lucas reads a book but look at me then at my father and said " yes your majesty?" and my father say" Lucas i would like you to tutor my son (Y/n) again" and lucas said "ok" lucas rises his hand then snap i suddenly know how to use mag...

The child or Lucas reads a book but look at me then at my father and said " yes your majesty?" and my father say" Lucas i would like you to tutor my son (Y/n) again" and lucas said "ok" lucas rises his hand then snap i suddenly know how to use magic and then lucas said " your majesty it appears your son have some amnesia, the memories will come back eventually, but i can't help with bringing back the memories of your son, im sorry your majesty".

 I was dumbfounded and disbelief at the same time that a child knows how to use magic and i was surprise that my excuse earlier was true.

The king said to lucas" its ok lucas you've done enough work for today your dismiss" before lucas disappears i smile at him then lucas nod at me then disappears  my father turns to me and said" now where were we? oh right! let's go son!"

My father snaps his fingers then disappears and i do the same i don't know where but it felt natural when i use my magic i saw him in front of me with the carriage.My father enter the carriage and i entered as well then the carriage move forward to go to the obelia kingdom.