I moved over to the other hand but this time I don't take my time cause he's losing blood and he's losing blood fast. I swipe the serrated knife cleanly across his knuckles and hear the fingers drop under me. I turn around in my rolley chair and grab the bucket of bleach to pour over his nubs for hands.

"Ahhhh!" I chuckle at his screams of pain like they're music to my ears. I feel like I can hear the bleach burning and stinging his skin.

Soon the screaming stopped. His head was down and his breathing erratic. I wanted to hear him scream more, but he shoots up his head almost startling me and gives me an evil grin.

"This is what I'm going to do to your sister when I find her." He laughs through his teeth. "But the first thing I'm going to do to Brynn is-" I cut him off with punching his face as hard as I could.

"You are not going to touch my sister or Brynn cause, today, you're gonna die." I grip his hair and cause one more blow to his nose.

I couldn't stop. I kept punching his face over and over again. All I see is red, from rage, from blood, from pure uncontained obsession to kill this man. Suddenly I'm pulled back from an outside force.

"Boss, you need to pull yourself together." I hear Enzo's voice like a light in darkness. My vision starts to come back when I no longer feel the son of a bitch's head in my hands. I focus my eye sight at the scene in front of me. You couldn't recognize Patty's face, his eyes are swollen shut and already starting to turn black and blue. His mouth was gaped open and some of his teeth were missing in the front, blood was pouring out of his nose, indicating it being broken.

I can hear his faint breaths coming from his mouth almost like a wheezing noise. He isn't dead, yet.

My hands are shaking from the adrenaline rush and I am in no condition to continue torturing. I hear a couple squeaks coming from behind me, I turn around investigating the noises and see rats scurrying away on the side of the wall. My boot traps one of the rats tails underneath it, and I pick it up by its tail. It wiggles in my grasp and I just smile to myself.

"I'm in no condition to continue your torture, but this hungry little guy is." I say as I place the rat on Patty's lap and immediately it starts to chew at his skin.

"Oh god. Boss really?" Enzo says behind me with a disgusted face.

"Yes. This bastard deserves a lot worse but I'm going easy on him today." I say ripping the gloves off my hands and looking down at my shirt. "Great. There is blood all over me." I say holding out my soaked shirt. I headed towards the door to go change but I was caught out of my thoughts by Enzo.

"What do you want me to do with him boss?" He asks pointing towards the half dead body on the chair.

"Let the rats eat. They need a good meal. Then dispose of the body." I say waving my hand like it's not a big deal.

Enzo is one of my best men, he's been with me the longest. He practically raised me. I, honestly, don't know what I would do without him.

I walk up the iron spiral stairs to get to my room to change out of these clothes. My knuckles are pretty cut up from beating the absolute shit out of Patty, but after what he did to my family, to my sister, he deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

I reach my room after going down various hallways. I open the giant door to be blown by a gust of cool wind. I like my room pretty cold so I got a separate A/C unit specifically for my bedroom.

I walk into my room to be greeted with with the gray concrete walls, I had them installed when I first bought this house, and black trimming the bottom of the walls. My king size bed covered in black sheets was in the middle of the room right next to my closet. I had black out curtains around my windows, cause I like my sleep and I hate being woken up from sunlight. I love my bedroom, it's my comfort zone.