Wanted

The way our gazes met for the first time something told me I had to have her, but, she was off limits and so was I. I wanted to go against all rules and every law and make her mine. I'm in love, but not any longer with the woman in my bed. It's the one I see every time I turn around, when I daydream and even when I lay up at night. She's on lockdown and I know exactly how to get her free, I have the power to, and I'm willing to lose it all just to make she and I, we.

--

He wasn't like those other guys he actually looked at me with a smile but the way his girl looked at me was all too familiar. I wasn't always this way, I used to be so sweet 'til the devil came and swiped my pride. But, him, he was like my knight in shining armor, he came to guard and protect me. I knew we could never be though, I was stuck here forever and it was another man's fault but in some special way he'll always have my heart.

--

Baby boy, you're everything I've ever dreamed of.

Baby girl, you're the dreams that don't come haunted.

But, we're not supposed to feel like this, what if we get caught.

Don't worry 'bout what they'll think, they ain't gotta know about us, a good girl unfortunately gone bad, a rebellious cop undoubtably in love.

He stole your pride and freedom away and I thought for sure she had my heart.

Behind these bars they may have got you now but in my heart you're still wanted.

******

I always come up with random story ideas:/ lol, this one I really, really wanna do though because it wouldn't leave my brain alone.

***

Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved by Annietra Keeline - PrettyYungTalented Productions™