Father!Zamasu x Mother!Reader

Hey guys I'm updating right now cause I haven't in a while and I know I'm going through a difficult time but I feel that wring Zamasu stories will help cheer my mood up a little so let's get to it then shall we? ^^ Also the drawing above I did a week ago.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of crying coming from the nursery next to me and Zamasu's room. I sat up in bed looking over at my sleeping husband, Zamasu, I smiled as I saw his calm and peaceful sleeping face. I ran my fingers through his soft white mohawk, and then I leaned down and softly kissed his cheek, getting out of bed and going into our son's room.

Walking into the nursery I saw my son laying on his stomach crying. Going towards his crib I carefully grabbed him in my arms rocking him back and forth trying to soothe his cries.

"Shh little baby, mommy's here for you." I kissed the top of his head and snuggled him close to my chest. His cries had calmed down to little whimpers as tears streamed down his cheek.

 His cries had calmed down to little whimpers as tears streamed down his cheek

"Did you have a bad dream baby?" (S/N) just sniffled and snuggled close to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I love (S/N) with all my heart, he looks just like his dad, a mini Zamasu if you would. The only thing he has from me is his attitude, during the day he would always get into mischief and is always active. It drives both me and Zamasu crazy but we love him to pieces. As I was rocking him back and forth softly in my arms I heard a deep, sexy morning voice behind me.

"Morning babe." Knowing that voice I smiled and turned my head to see my lovely husband Zamasu, with his mohawk messy and his abs showing, I blushed and walked over to him kissing his cheek. "Morning honey, did you sleep well?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed (S/N)'s forehead. "No because you weren't beside me." He held me closer to him, I smiled, blushing from his statement. Looking down at (S/N), his face held a small smile as he looked at us, his parents. Zamasu's face held happiness, his life has changed a whole lot.

"Zamasu, I have a idea."

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"Let's take (S/N) to the park for fresh air." Zamasu nods as he takes (S/N) into his arms.

"Would you like to go to the park (S/N)." I asked as i poked his cheek, his response was just a giggle, meaning yes.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was done getting dressed to go to the park, I was wearing a knee length summer dress with a floral pattern. As I was about to put on (S/N)'s shoes on Zamasu came into the room wearing a purple collar shirt, with a black and yellow vest over the shirt.

 As I was about to put on (S/N)'s shoes on Zamasu came into the room wearing a purple collar shirt, with a black and yellow vest over the shirt