Zamasu x Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was a peaceful day on the Universe 10 Supreme Kai planet, the wind was blowing lightly, blowing the Rose colored leaves in the air

Today was a peaceful day on the Universe 10 Supreme Kai planet, the wind was blowing lightly, blowing the Rose colored leaves in the air. I was sitting with Master Gowasu at the table having tea with him, while Zamasu was making the tea. I smiled as I looked up at Zamasu, he was busy making the tea so he doesn't notice me looking at him.

If I had to be honest with myself, I'm in love with him. He might not love me back though, we hardly ever talk to each other, the only time we do is when we are left alone, even then it's just a simple 'hello' and 'goodbye'. I can't hold a conversation with him because I get nervous around him, he makes me weak to my knees. Heh, I even dream that we end up together, him saving me being my knight in shining armour. Yeah, typical of me to dream but I'm in love with him and I really hope he would return my feelings....I care about him so much.

"Master Gowasu, are these mortals really worthy of our protection?"

Zamasu's question brought me back to reality. I looked over at him, he was asking Gowasu about mortals again.

"They thrive, and perish, why should we protect them?"

Gowasu sits his tea cup down and sighs, "That's the way of mortals Zamasu."

Before Zamasu could respond we heard a sound coming from behind us , we turned around and saw three figures up in the air descending down towards the ground, well one was falling upside down the other two came down gracefully. I sat up and walked towards the figure to make sure they were ok. When I came close to them, the figure got up and dusted themselves off. I noticed it was a man with spikey hair and a goofy smile on his face.

"Hi there, I'm Goku!" He puts his hand out for me to shake it. A small smile appeared on my face, giggling a little at his silliness,

"(Y/N), pleased to meet you Goku." I bowed in front of him. The other two figures walked up beside Goku,

"Hello Mrs. (Y/N), I'm Whis and this is Lord Beerus of Universe 7." I bowed to them and welcomed them to Universe 10.

"Nice to meet you Whis and Lord Beerus." They bowed as well. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Gowasu and Zamasu coming towards us to see our guests.

"Oh Whis, Lord Beerus, what brings you here?" Gowasu asked.

Zamasu stood beside me glaring at Goku was was smiling at him.

"Hi, I'm Goku you must be Zamasu?" Zamasu did not respond he just kept his usual glare on Goku.

"Zamasu it's rude to not respond to your guests." I said, Zamasu looked over at me and sighed.

"Fine," He turned back to Goku, "yes I am Zamasu."

"Wanna spare with me Zamasu?"

"Excuse me?"