CHAPTER 36: SNEAKY BITCH

"... one day I'll be over all the wicked games... love to be a trouble maker... to stick around is just my nature... you try to make me misbehave, fuckin' up my energy...you know my weakness is you..."    

WICKED GAMES BY KIANA LEDE

"Huh?" Vonsha lookin' stupid and guilty

"I said you alright. You alright, right?" Tae say to Vonsha when Vaughn get in here. She nod, and glance at Vaughn and then look down at her feet.

"So you called this nigga over here after I left?" Kinte asks Vonsha, and she standin here watchin' the floor once we all in here in her living room.

"And he called me and I told him to meet me over here, Bruh, chill out," Delontae says to Kinte. I hug Vonsha, watching these niggas.

"Vonsha, you alright?" I ask my friend when Kinte looks over here at her. She just nods while I glare at my uncle as hard and mean as I can, because Vonsha's jaw is all swoll the fuck up.

"Why da fuck you hit her like this?" I demand to know from Kinte!

"Shut da fuck up, I got this," Tae tells me.

"I don't give a fuck, don't be talkin' to me like that in front of yo niggas after--"

"Aisha!" Tae call my name loud as fuck while Vonsha tryin' to make me be quiet cuz she scared as fuck of Kinte.

"Whet?" I ask this muhhfucka wit my lip tooted up, staring him down.

"I'm gone handle it, gotdayumm," he begs me with his eyes to shut up.

"You betta getcho fuckin' brotha," I tell Tae. My Uncle Kinte gives me a look.

"Whet?! With yo married ass-"

"Aisha!" Tae calls my name again. I scowl at Kinte.

"Aye -- I ain't have no idea you and her had nothin' up, that's the realest I can come. So what's up," Vaughn tells Kinte like a G, breaking the silence. Oh shit-

"Aye! We not fenna fall out over no bitch, we makin' too much bread, no disrespect to you Vonsha but this shit gone get aired out right here, so we can just keep gettin' money," Delontae tells them.

"Aye, I'm married," Kinte have the nerve to say!

"Well then why the fuck her jaw swoll the fuck up then nigga why you ain't worry about Charmagne when you was fuckin' wit Vonsha then? Where yo wife was at then?" I ask him-

"What da fuck did I just say?! Chill the fuck out, take her in the back or summ. she good, lemme holla at my niggas," Tae tells me. I cut my eyes at him and pull Vonsha to her bedroom.

"What happened, lemme see yo face, what happened Vonsha? Danielle told me he was mad as fuck and stormed outta here when she knocked on the door," I tell Vonsha, and she just throws her arms around me, crying on me.