Chapter 1

Kaminari fiddled with the paper in his hands as he walked by other students. He was heading to his class; class 1-A. And the paper in his hands was a love letter.

This love letter was to the loveable green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya. Kaminari had a crush on this boy for a while now and finally built up the courage to ask him out.

Whenever he took a glance at him his stomach will tie it's self into a knot. When he told his friends in the Bakusquad about this, they immediately knew it was love.

Mina and Kirishima gave him the idea of a love letter, as Bakugou and Sero convinced him to ask him out already. Kaminari had a good feeling about this, you see Kirishima and Bakugou were dating as Sero and Mina was daring aswell. So what could go wrong?

Kaminari got ready early to get to his crush before everyone can make a big deal about it. The thought of Midoriya saying yes and them dating crossed Denki's mind, making him smile widely and hurry to his classroom.

Denki opened the door and dropped the envelope that was in his hands.

Todoroki had his arms around Midoriya, and they were planting small kisses onto each other.

Denki gagged as he stared in disbelief. He was too late...

Midoriya looked over to the door, to find it open with no one around. That's weird, Midoriya thought. Everyone is already here.

Midoriya left the embrace of the Icy-Hot male and walked to the door. Stepping on the pink envelope on the ground as he closed the door.