60. Second Second Chance

"Hyung!" Ten was yelling in his face.

"Did you get him?" Taeyong choked out, the pain in his side making it difficult to speak.

"He's gone." Yuta reassured him.

"What was that? Why did you do that, stupid?" Mark shouted while pushing at his arm. His voice was angry, but his eyes seemed frightened.

"What about everyone else?" Taeyong asked. "Jaehyun? That other kid?"

"I'm ok." Jaehyun mumbled, leaning against the wall near him. He didn't look ok. His shirt was soaked with blood and his face was pale.

"Me too." Jeno added, still holding his arm.

"Call the doctor." Taeyong ordered, mostly worried for Jaehyun's condition.

"Hyung, he's too far. It will take him hours to get to Daegu. We need to take you to a hospital." Ten said.

"Call him anyway. No hospital. You know we can't just show up there with gunshot wounds and not have to answer any questions." Taeyong scolded him for the suggestion.

"Hyung, you all are bleeding too much. We don't have much time to wait." Doyoung reasoned.

"Noona...call noona. She can help." Mark urged.

"What? No." Taeyong objected.

"That might be our best option for now. We can't fix this, hyung. Maybe she can just keep you all stable until the doctor comes. It will still take her a while to get here but still much less than if we were to sit around and wait from him."

Taeyong didn't answer as he thought of any way that would leave her out of it. Mark scowled.

"Just call her." Mark instructed, not waiting for Taeyong's input.

Doyoung nodded his head and looked apologetically at Taeyong. "Yuta, it'll be faster if you go get her. I'll send you the address so get going now."

Yuta gave a nod and left the room in a hurry.

"Hey, guy in the van, are you hearing all this?" Mark said to Taeil through his earpiece. "Find us somewhere to lay low. We're bringing them down now."

***

Yuna's eyes shot open with the sound of her phone. Her heart skipped a beat whenever it rang so late, half because she was happy anticipating Taeyong's call and half because she was worried it would be bad news.

But it was a call from Doyoung. Her heart stuttered and sped up. There was only one reason he would be calling her so late.

"What happened? Is he ok?" She skipped the greetings and got straight to her questions.

"Yuna...he's ok for now."

"For now? What does that mean?"

"He was shot. So was Jaehyun and one of Mark's boys. I'm sorry to call you like this, but we need your help. We can't go to the hospital and our doctor can't get here for a few hours."

"Shot...how bad is it?" She asked frantically.

"I don't really know...Taeyong and Jaehyun are bleeding a lot. The other one doesn't seem to be as bad."

"How do I get there?"

"Yuta is coming. He's already left. He went on his bike so he'll be there soon."

"Keep pressure on their wounds to try to stop the bleeding for now. I'll see you soon."

She hung up and quickly grabbed a bag, throwing as many supplies as she had around the house. She had been out of medical school for a while by now, but thankfully still had many of the supplies she practiced with.