Chapter six

"Oi, are you sure ya know the way out Spook?" Sniper asked, they had snuck past about twenty strange robots without being noticed, they had managed to get away from Doom somehow but they didn't know for how long.

"I saw a map earlier" Spy whispered back. "I remember zhe way out just fine thank you" he looked forward as they walked.

"Whatever you say" Sniper rolled his eyes a bit and looked off to the side, he searched for any weapons around, he noticed a sword and looked around, quickly he made for it, grabbing the handle.

"Sniper you-"

A metal hand grabbed Snipers wrist. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Doom sneered, throwing him to the ground, he seemed to have caught up.

Spy sighed and disappeared from sight, Sniper looked over to where he once was and scowl. "Spy ya bloody traitor!"

"You're friend abandoned you?" Doom looked down at him. "How sad, but I suppose you will have to do-"

He froze and then fell, sapper on his back. The spy appeared taking the cigarette in his mouth out and flicking it onto the Doom bot. "Robot" he said. "Sapper still works, zhats good"

"I thought you abandoned me" Sniper scowled, crossing his arms, though you can't blame him for assuming, the Spy was a back stabbing traitor by heart.

"Get up bushman, we still need to get out of here" Spy held out his hand and Sniper grabbed ahold, letting Spy pull him up.

"Thanks mate" he mumbled, rubbing his arm a bit, now feeling a bit awkward, he watched Spys every movement though, he never really trusted spies.

Spy moved forward, turning around the hallway he paused and smiled. "Sniper I found zhe exit" he said motioning to the large door.

"Great!" Sniper ran to the door, putting a hand on the door handle he paused as Spy grabbed her shoulder.

"Wait Monsieur" he said. "We don't know if this is a trap or not" he was being overly cautious, mostly because they had run into so many traps while in this castle it was ridiculous.

Sniper scowled and opened the door anyway, surprisingly it wasn't a trap. "Yer worrying to much spook" he replied walking outside he glanced at the trees. "...Do you know where we are?"

Spy walked out behind him, glancing around the area he frowned in his own concern. "I have no idea..."

------

"This wasn't supposed to happen..." Miss Pauling paced around the Blu base, the Blu mercs staring at her blankly. "How was I supposed to know the teleporter would malfunction? And practically" she tried to think of the right word, still pacing. "Poof!"

"Disappeared?" Blu Spy said, She gave him a look then nodded. "Zhat is unfortunate..." He watched as she sighed and sat down looking depressed.

"Does that mean we win da war?" Blu Scout asked, perking up he tilted his head curiously as Miss Pauling shook her head.

"The war was barely over, we need to get them back or else" she sighed in frustration. "Replacement, and do you know hard it is to find replacements?!"

"I am aware" Blu Spy spoke once again. "I am not sure of zhe others understand zhis however... especially Scout" he glanced to the side at his teams Scout.

"Go to hell spy" Blu Scout scowled, crossing his arms he glared at his teammates as Miss Pauling stood up once again and started pacing once again, she was panicking. One reason she only has two weeks to find all the mercs and after that they'd have to find New reds.

"Ok we all need to help out, either they all ran away from the war or Merasmus did something" she turned to look at them. "I think I know his address"

"So ve are...just going to visit zhe Merasmus?" Blu Medic deadpanned, staring Straight at Miss Pauling. "Zhis iz a horrible idea and you know it"

Miss Pauling shook her had and sighed again. "Let's go visit a wizard than" she looked over at the whole Blu team glanced at each other uncertain.

"YAY!"

"Solly not that loud!"

----

Loki watched these events unfold on using his all powerful magic, raising an eyebrow he leaned back in his seat and blinked in confusion. "What in the world..." Nine mercenaries coming out of nowhere certainly was strange. Perhaps he should look into it...so long as Thor doesn't get in the way.