"Ouch.."

"Careful Dammit.", Arnav almost screamed while going on his knees. Why can't she just be careful??

"Don't scream..", replied khushi with same tone while trying to come out not hitting her head for second time but failed and was about to hit her head but Arnav kept his hand on top of her head as a result when she was about to get up, her head hit his hand not with bed. So the pain was obviously less.. 

Khushi moved her eyes towards his arm that was still on top of her head rubbing her head gently, then she looked back at his eyes, those were reflecting concern!! Are all these real or fake?? Can a sudden change bring all these?? It seem like this Arnav in front of her is just an unknown man whom she has never met not even once in her life. There was something else too..  She felt like she found warmth in those eyes!! 

To be honest, these few days being a room mate of each other they both were slowly getting used to each other. The awkwardness was slowly taking good bye.. It kind of getting normal for them to be next to each other.. They were getting habituated!! But at the end of everything a Big Question Mark never left their mind??

Arnav withdrew his hand seeing her constant questioning and confusing gaze. They both stood up, Khushi looked down not wishing to witness any other such moment coming up, may be not wishing to see same emotion reflecting in his eyes which she had never seen before.. or she had never tried to see actually!!  All these feel so bizarre to her. In her language, 

"Ajeeb lagata hai ye sab!!" 

 khushi thought looking down when her eyes fell on that damaged piece of the music CD. 

Her face fell, Arnav looked down to see what she was staring so attentively. There he saw a damaged DVD of Kisore Kumar's songs.

Khushi tried to wipe away that loss in her mind and asked Arnav.

" You were telling me something??"

Arnav raised his brow high as he had almost forgotten what he wanted to tell her!! Remembering the reason behind his searching for her, he said

" Yeah.. Maa was telling me about that dinner plan at Singhania's tonight. I don't want to go there neither I want you to join them. Mat jao Khushi.. (Don't go)"

The way he asked her not to go, that gave her a second choice of joining there with others. Was she being convinced by Arnav this easily?? Since when he got the trick to convince her??  She should try to keep a control on her emotions, her emotions are now on edge of disobeying HER!!! 

" Why don't you want to join?? And why should not I join?? Do you know, Aunty and Uncle have called us themselves there."

" So?? Is not that reason a sufficient one?? I just said what I want, rest in your hands. You decided whether you want to join them or not!!" 

Saying that Arnav left.

Was his explanation on not joining even a reasonable one??, Khushi asked herself.

And what's the meaning of "Rest in your hands, You decide whether you want to join them or not??". On one hand he was directly asking her not to join with them and on other hand giving her this option was how much fruitful only he would have known better!! Khushi twisted her lips unpleasantly. This man is confusing and making her a more confused version as if she was not enough in past. 

Khushi returned back to HIS room as per her point. Arnav had the plan to join office lately today, so he was just watching some business news on TV. Khushi did not speak to him, took her laptop that was laying on bed on her side beside where he was sitting, they did not look at each other and then she went towards poolside to finish reading that script that Aditya Roy had mailed her last night. She needs to concentrate on that more. Because as per the script and story the set should be designed unless everything will be meaningless. She better should concentrate on her professional commitment than this man and his incredible thought!!