"Alex got laid in the bathroom if that's what you mean." Nolan says. I roll my eyes at them. I look at my beautiful girlfriend and smile.

"Mine is worth more than sex." I say and lean over and kiss her. We go back to the room and I lay on the bed. Jordan lays next me in and we turn out the lights. I haven't even taken off my shoes. She puts her head under my chin and we lay there.

Jordan's P.O.V.

Jay chases me down the hall.

"I'll never catch me!" I yell and run up the stairs.

"Yes I will!" He says and laughs. I run down the hall and make a right. I make a left down that hall way and dive into the pile of dirty towels. Jay runs past and down the stairs. I get out and run the other way. I laugh. Someone picks me up.

"Gotcha!" He says.

"Meanie." I say and stick my tongue out at him.

"How would you like to go on a romantic dinner? Just me and you." He says putting me down.

"I would love to!" I say and kiss him. I run to the room and take a shower. I blow dry it as the guys watch TV. I'm not into fancy stuff but I guess this once would be nice. I curly my hair making sure it looks nice then hair spray it. I do my makeup. I make sure it's perfect. Jay walks over to me.

"You look beautiful as always." He says wrapping his arms around me. "If your almost done I'm going to get dressed." He says. I nod and he changes. Nolan looks at me and winks. I blush. I put on my strapless bra then I slip on my dress. I smooth it out and spin around. Its a little short but it will do. Jay is in dress pants, A white button up and a black jacket. I put on my shoes.

"Ready my darling?" He say and chuckles.

"Yes." I say and say goodbye to the boys. Me and Jay walk out of the room. He closes it behind us and holds my hand.

"Ready?" He asks again and I nod. I can't help but get butterfly's. The restaurant is really really fancy. I feel out of place. I stay close to Jay.

"Connors?" Jay asks.

"Right this way." He says and we follow him to a table. Why so many freaking forks and spoons?! Jay pulls out my chair and smiles. I sit down and he walks over to the other.

"This is really nice." I say and look around.

"I know it's not like Tennessee." He says.

"No not at all but it was so nice for you to do this." I say putting my hand on his. We order and he brings us water.

"Why is is so bubbly?" I ask. He chuckles.

"It's sparkling." He says and walks off.

"Oh." I whisper. I look over at a table of woman and a little girl. She's so, so, proper. I sit like she does and study it. Jay looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say. The girl spills food on her white dress.

"Go clean up!" Her mom yells at her and the girl goes to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." I say and follow the girl.

"Hey." I say once we are in there.

"Who are you?" She ask.

"I'm Jordan." I say and hold out my hand.

"Rose." She whispers.

"Nice to meet you Rose." She shakes my hand. "Your mom shouldn't yell at you like that." I say.

"She always does she wants me to just like her." Rose says and wipes her eyes. Black circles form from her makeup. "That's going to set her off." I open my purse and I have my makeup in there. I redo her make up for her. "Thank you." She says.

"Your welcome." I say and smile. I help her clean her dress till you can barley see it.

"What did you do at my age?" She asks me. I hold in a smile.

"I played football." I say. "I met my best friends who I'm since best friends with today and my handsome.." I trail off.

"Your handsome what?" She asks.

"Husband." I say. "My handsome husband I love very much. If you would like you can sit with us."

"I don't want to be rude." She says as we walk back.

"Don't be silly!" I say and smile. "Im the definition of rude." She giggles and asks her mom. She looks at me and I smile. Her mom nodes and Rose brings her plate over and sit next to me.

"Is this your husband?" She asks. Jay raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I say and smile.

"I'm Rose." she whispers to Jay.

"I'm Jay." He says. We all eat and I think Jay really likes her. Rose looks a lot like me and Jay. She has my hair color and Jay's eyes. I look at Jay and he's smiling at Rose.

"My mom is putting me up for adoption tomorrow." She says out of the blue. Jay drops his fork on his plate.

"Why?" I ask.

"She said I'm not like her or my stupid sisters." Rose says. I'm silent.

"We will adopt you." Jay says.

"You will!" She says.

"Yes, Jordan can't have any kids and I think having someone like you around mite make me grow up." He says. I look at Jay. Rose hugs me. I love her already. I can't stop smiling.

"We already have a apartment and a little puppy." I say.

"You can come home with us tomorrow. We do still go to school though." Jay says.

"I do too! Im in 2nd grade."

"Look Jordan She's a grade above you!" Jay teases me. I drop my jaw.

"Hey don't talk to my mom that way." Rose says. I love this girl. I hug her even tighter. We talk to her mom and so much for a mom she doesn't even asks us any questions just gives her to us and says we have to fill out papers tomorrow.

I have a daughter now.