She looks at Marley's bed and fortunately, Marley was still asleep. Fayth had come to know that Marley is heavy sleeper.

Fayth sighs, she would not be able to sleep again tonight. She unlocked her mobile screen, It was already 3:00 am.

In the Silence of the night she heard something. The sound was coming from the outside so she went toward the window, opened it., and what she saw, made her speechless.

It was the sound of Rain. It was raining outside.

Beautiful.

Fayth could smell the aroma of Earth, also known as petrichor.
When the raindrop hits dry soil,
The oil is released into the air along with another compound, geosmin, a metabolic by-product of certain actinobacteria, which is emitted by wet soil, producing the distinctive scent.
Fayth had always liked it from her childhood. So she had searched a lot about it.

Fayth had always been a curious child. She wanted to know everything. From the study of heredity to the constellation of stars. She wanted to know everything about anything.

Fayth went out of the dorm quietly,
She didn't want to awake Marley and answer any of her questions.

The Academy was empty, Fayth went toward the Terrace. There were total three main terrace in the Academy and one of them was not far from her dorm.

She wants to be there.
On the terrace. Where she can see the stars. Yes, that illogical part of her brain made her ass to come here.

After approaching Terrace. Fayth noticed her surroundings but nothing was clear with rain and there was only one light on. She did not carried umbrella on purpose, and let the raindrops drench her.
She begins to walk ahead and stops at the middle of the Terrace.

The wind was circling around the raindrops happily when they noticed the girl who just came.

The younger wind watched fayth with curiosity as they have never seen her before. They caressed her cheeks with small gestures and giggled.
But older winds were scared for the girl as they knew what was going to happen.

Raindrops were pouring on Fayth mercilessly. Soaking her whole body with rain.

Fayth moves her hand forward and opened her palm, to take the raindrops on her wet palm.

Maybe Raindrops are the bravest thing created by God.
Want to know why?,
Because they are never afraid of falling.

Rain was Fayth's favourite thing,
After all, in rain, no one can differentiate her tears.
There were many other reasons.
She liked the smell of rain.
She liked everything about it. From the small puddles to the hurricane of memories.

Fayth knew that she was carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders,
And all this time, she had not given her soul the time to adjust.
She has not given herself an explanation, which was needed.
And she knew that she will break at a point. When she will look around her. Just how much of a mess she had become.

She was pushing her emotions back,
Knowing well, she would do that until she could not.

A person can manipulate others easily but when it comes to their own self,  they can not run away from their feelings or truth. It will catch up to them eventually.

And now she knows that she couldn't control herself anymore.
This was the limit of her emotions.
They were screaming at her to let them out. And she did exactly that.

It's perfect.
Storm and terrace.

Perfect.

And with that thought.
She falls into her knee's and screamed.
loudly.

A kind of Scream that a person would never want to hear. A kind of scream which can bring tears into persons eyes and kind of scream which crawl under your skin.

"WHY??"

"EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEN WHY??"

She screamed and her fist made contact with the concrete as she punched, looking upon the sky.

Hoping someone would listen to her.

The dark sky boomed with glorious thunder as if it was laughing on her.

But it didn't affect her.
It was nothing compared to the thunder that was inside her.

And then the tears starts to fall. Her shoulder shook, letting all the emotions run out of her.

Fayth was crying, with all she has,
She cried for herself,
She cried for her miseries,
She cried for her past and present,
She cried for them,
She cried for her helplessness.

Fayth was bounded with her emotions as she cried.
She was crying for them.

Fayth forced her right hand to her chest to ease the pain.

The pain. It was Ineffable.

She had never felt this kind of pain.
Heard but never felt. She closed her eyes. Soon her screams turned into sobs.

Fayth was shivering from head to toe.
She felt so cold that she couldn't even feel her fingers.

But this is what fayth wanted.
To feel cold.
To feel numb.
Numb from all the feelings.
She wants to get rid of these feelings.

She was there,
at that spot for almost an hour. Later, she stood up. And put a smile on her pale face.

Which unmistakably showed the pain.

After that, she went toward her dorm.
To get ready for her tomorrow work. Ready to achieve her goal here in this Academy.

But she didn't know that fate has something else for her. The wind caressed her last time as the girl turned to leave.

Fayth entered her room and directly went to bathroom. her wet clothes leaving the trail of water behind her.
She steps out from her drenched clothes and turned on the shower. She was getting ready for her new day.
Not knowing what she got herself into.

Not knowing that,
There was certain someone who was watching her all this time in Terrace.
Watching all of her screams and cries.

Someone who is too lethal to feel anything. And she did exactly that.

And Not knowing that now, she was in big trouble.
__________________________________❤

Hello,
Lovely Readers.
So here's another update.
Thank you for reading this book.
Sorry for my typos.
If you like it then don't forget to vote and comment.

I know the first part is confusing, but believe me, it's for better.

Bye,
Tannu.