"What do you want, Crowley?" I ask, irritated. He gestures to our surroundings.

"Did your guards not inform you? Or that house servant you have? I want the castle, which is rightfully mine." I grit my teeth and glare at him.

"First of all, Lacus is not a house servant. He's a close friend of mine that I trust," I begin. "Second, this castle is MINE. I'm king, you're just a peasant who wants to stir up trouble. A power-hungry peasant!" Crowley's nostrils flare and he steps forward.

"This castle is mine! My family is the REAL royal blood! Your grandfather was a murderous monster! He took everything away from us!" I cross my arms over my chest and let out a humourless laugh.

"And look at the outcome! The vampire realm has a strong ruler who cares for their people, not a malicious asshole who wants nothing more than to be a dictator." Crowley lets out an animalistic growl and lunges for me. Never be the first to start a fight, but always fight back when someone else starts one. See? I paid attention to training. Kind of.

I easily dodge his lunge, as I had expected that he would start a brawl. I turn to face him with a grin of my own plastered on my face.

"Oh, you want this castle? Well too bad, it's not for sale," I say with a shrug. Crowley takes another leap at me, but I easily side-step it. "Is that all you can do?" Crowley lands in a crouch, and he swipes his tongue over his fangs.

"Don't be so cocky, Mikaela. I'm just warming up." He takes another dive at me, but this time he dives at an angle and swipes his leg out, kicking me in the knees and forcing me to the ground. I land with a loud thud and I hear his evil chuckle. I grunt and try to roll over to push myself up, but he kicks me in the side and momentarily knocks the wind out of me.

He leans down with a smirk on his face and grabs a fistful of my blonde hair in his hand, forcing my head up so I can look at him.

"Who's the weak one now, Mikaela?" I glare at him and shove him off of me. He just laughs and stalks back over as I push myself up. I dust myself off and shrug. 

"It didn't hurt." Crowley tilts his head to the side and smiles evilly.

"You have no idea what I have in store for you, Mika," I growl and clench my fists. "I'm going to murder you just like your grandfather murdered my grandfather." He whips his sword out within seconds. I immediately draw mine as well.

The thing about vampire swords is that they carry supernatural beings in them—most being demons—that can kill any species, including vampires.

I have a feeling that this isn't going to be any average sword fight. Crowley doesn't just want the castle, he wants my blood spilled.

This is a fight for death.

We start by circling each other, both crouched down with our swords gripped tightly in our hands. Crowley breaks the silence first.

"Isn't it so sad that you're little meal inside has to go without a boyfriend now. Oh, what will he do? Looks like he'll have to be my queen then, given that you'll be dust by the time I'm done with you." I let out a loud growl and my eyes turn bright red, fangs extending even sharper than they were before.

No one is going to have my Yuu-chan but me.

"Shut up!" I lunge at him, throwing my mother's words out the door. I don't care anymore. I'm killing this dumbass.