29

Welcome Back, Yandere Mika

*Mika's POV*

I sigh and brush the hair out of my Yuu-chan's face. He looks so beautiful...

Yuu sighs and turns over on his side, letting out a soft puff of air cutely. It makes me coo instantly because he's just so adorable.

"M-Mika?" My heart swells when Yuu slowly opens his eyes.

Yuu had taken a three hour nap, which is really good for him. He needs to get a lot more rest, and I need to remember to keep up to date with that. Taking care of someone is new to me, I've always learned to just take care of myself.

I sigh and push myself up. It's lunch time and I'm assuming that Yuu is going to be hungry. I glance down at the sleepy boy who's still trying to register what's going on.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask softly. He blinks and lets out a cute yawn.

"Mm?" I pull the covers up more to his chin after he shivers suddenly. I kiss his forehead and he flinches slightly.

"Are you hungry?" I ask gently. He nods his head shyly. Smiling, I push myself off of the bed. "Alright. I'll make you lunch. Any preference?"

"Curry."

"How did I know you were going to say that?" I say with a laugh. Yuu blushes and looks away. I bite my lip and walk over to the door. "I'll be right back."

I start to head to the kitchen downstairs so I can make Yuu's curry.

~

*Yuu's POV*

I don't know what to do. At one point, I like Mika. But then he does something psychotic and we go backwards again...

I sigh and push myself up off of the bed. I catch my reflection in the big mirror on the wall and I cringe. I look horrible. I hop off of the bed and search in Mika's large wardrobe. I find some clothes that look similar to my style, and then I head into the bathroom to get washed up.

In the shower, I start to wonder what my friends are doing right now. Are they safe? Are they sad? Angry? Yuu, seriously? Of course they are!

I shake my head and start to speed my shower up. I had gotten ready this morning but I look so horrible that I really need to re-shower and change into different clothes.

I close my eyes and sigh as the warm water runs down my body. It feels so good and relaxing, that I start to dose off a bit. I kind of lose track of time...But then I jump suddenly, my eyes wide open at the sound of the door opening.

You forgot to lock the door, you idiot!

I jerk towards the direction. Suddenly I feel too exposed to whoever opened the door. I feel a cold breeze and I shiver. I look around and realise that I forgot a towel. Of course.

I contemplate what to do. Well, there's a door and then curtains that lead to the shower. So if the person opens the door I can use the curtains to conceal myself. I gulp and wait in panic. No one, and I repeat no one is allowed to see me naked.

Say something!

I open my mouth to ask who's there, but suddenly an all-too-familiar voice rings out in the bathroom.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika chirps. "Your lunch is in the room on the nightstand. Are you okay in there?" I try to swallow my anger. Seriously?! I'm in the shower! Why can't he wait until I'm done??

"I'm fine," I seethe. "But I'm kind of taking a shower. Do you mind?" I didn't mean to be so forward and rude...I'm so done for.

It's silent.