Chapter 11

***honestly guys i am sooooooooo sorry i started high school this year and i need to have perfect grades this semster cause this the semester that colleges look at and i really want to get into my dream college lol anyway i will try to update either saturdays or friday nights(:***

Veronicas Pov: 

~7 months later~

so let me keep you up to date about what has happened, so me and nash dated for about 2 months but then i found out he was cheating on me this is the 2nd time that someone goes behind my back and dates someone else,unfortunately. 

We were at magcon San Diego and i decided to leave shawn and aaliyah. I mean they didnt seem like they cared much about me or at least that is how i saw it so now i am living in La with my friend Andrea, yes Andrea Russet. I had to stop doing my youtube videos cause then shawn would know where i went. 3 days after i left shawn and aaliyah i had a makeover done.

I now have ombre hair and it was cut in layers. i like to dress nicer. dosnt sound like much of a makeover but trust me it made a huge difference lol. 

today i was going to meet up with my friend his name is Dustin. no he isnt youtube famous or any type of famous. and if you are wondering where i get money from if im not doing youtube videos, i work with awesomeness tv but i am behind camera.

i was walking to Starbcuks, which is where i was going to meet up with Dustin, when i see a bunch of boys coming my way. i focused well on their faces and i recognized shawn, nash, hayes,sam,gilinsky,and i see a girl i look closer and thats aaliyah.

i tried to hide my face, i passed them but then i heared them following me. shoot i think they recognized me i go in starbucks and see dustin sitting down with my starbucks in his hand. he knows me so well. he stands and i hug him then we pull away and then i give him a peck on his cheek. 

we decided 'to walk while we drink our starbucks. i open the door to get out of starbucks when someone stops me i look up and i see shawn. he takes my sunglasses off and he is in shock. 

"Veronica? Why? Why would you do this to me and aaliyah knowing how much we love you?!" he said on the verge of tears.

"i-i-im sorry shawn but i just didnt feel right with being with you guys i felt like i was just taking up space" i say defensively. 

shawn eyes are filled with disappointment he eyes me down then glares at Dustin," And who is this?" he says with so much anger. 

"this is my friend,Dustin. Dustin this is my brother."i say awkwardly 

"hi nice to meet you" dustin says trying to make things less akward.

"Hi, but its not so nice to meet you" shawn says rudely 

"Shawn! sorry dustin im going to have to deal with this first ill call you" i say embarrassed

"its fine. bye" he says as he smiles at me and blankly looks at shawn.

i stay silent waiting for shawn to start yelling at me but he says nothing.

"Are you going to say anything or are you just going to stand here wasting my time?" i said a little bit to mean, i have honesty changed so much because i have had to be independent for 5 months.

" the only thing i am going to say is, i am so disappointed in you Veronica" he says and with that he walks away. i look at him walk then i see aaliyah standing near us. she heard everything. she looks at me with disbelief. i smile at her but all she did was yell for shawn so he could wait for her. so i guess they really dont care.

i was crossing the street behind shawn but there was a lot of distance between us i had to walk behind him i had no choice, my house was that direction when suddenly i feel a heavy impact with the left side of my body then everything just goes dark....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i guys im to lazy to correct the spelling errors lol im on my laptop. and its harder to do this here then on my phone): well anyway thanks for almost 2k reads love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!