Chapter 5

AALIYAH POV:

As Shawn ended the call i hear a LOUD noise coming from up stairs. I got scared.

"VERONICA IS EVERYTHING OK?!!" no response. i ran upstairs really fast i stopped a little at the top of the stairs to catch my breath. then i went full speed to her room. i knocked first. and yelled one more time," VERONICA IS EVERYTHING OK PLEASE YOU'RE SCARING ME?!!!" again no response. i open the door and looked around her room she wasn't here then i step in closer and mascara stains on her pillow. she was crying i then walk in to her restroom. i look down and i see a bloody mess with Veronica's body lying there. "AAAAAHHH VERONICA ARE YOU OK PLEASE ANSWER ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE!!!!" I take out my and call the ambulance.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME MY SISTER IS LYING IN THE RESTROOM MOTIONLESS" I screamed. i have never been so scared. i gave them the adress they arrive 2 minutes after. they carried her and put her on the stretcher. i was allowed to go on the ambulance with Veronica. i called my mom.

"mom! I'm in an ambulance with Veronica we are on our way to the hospital!"

"WHAT?!?" my mom yelled panicked

"i heard a noise and went in her room then her restroom she was lying on the floor motionless with lost of blood coming from her wrists. mom she has been cutting herself..." i say depressed of how i didn't find out sooner. my mom said she would be here as soon as she could.

~~~~~ 3 hours later~~~~~~~

my parents left to go change but they looked fine i don't know why they went go go change. Veronica hasn't woken up yet. i was going to get air when i heard noise i turned and veronica was starting to wake up. "Veronica!" i said happily.

"hi" she said still sleepy

the doctor walked in and took some few test. they said she lucky she didn't cut deep enough. they said she could go home in 3 days.

Aaliyah where is mom and dad?" she asked

"they went to go change i don't now why" she smiled and nodded.

just then i hear a knock on the door it was my parents.

Veronica's pov:

i woke up and the doctors ran a few tests. i feel bad because i made Aaliyah get really scared i could hear everything but i just couldn't flutter my eyes open. after she told me where our parents went there was a knock at the door i looked up and saw my mom and dad.

"we have someone who wants to see you!" my mom said. the only person i wanted too see right now was Shawn and my family i didn't want friends here now. but Shawn was at magcon.

"who?" i ask

"Me" i hear. it sounded familiar then i see a smiling Shawn appear i couldn't believe my eyes!

"SHAWN!!!!" I screamed he smiles and runs up to hug me.

he then looks at my wrists and asks me why. i told him i wasn't feeling good so i though cutting would help me take the pain away he shed at ear and hugged my i was crying too. I'm glad hes back but i know he is going to have to go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xoxoxoxoxoox

'sam