Marriage Counseling {SmUt.. Kinda..}

Start from the beginning

"You were just getting it out of your system, no worries." She said.

"Yeah, I mean if it were a different person I would most definitely have went home, had sex with them even.. because lord knows when I had a decent orgasm. But Larry is just.." I shuddered in disgust.

Alex chuckled with a raised eyebrow. "So technically you're sexually frustrated."

"I guess." I said shrugging. "Well since I'm single, I'm going to go out, and get laid... and.. I don't know..  something.. if the hospital lets me." I rambled.

Alex smirked. "Did you know you're no longer my client?"

"I figured." I said sarcastically.

She laughed loudly. Alex slowly came towards me and put a strand of hair that's in front of my face behind my ear. "If you're interested.. I'm free." She offered.

I looked up at her striking green eyes. I grabbed her face and slammed my lips against hers. I started kissing her for a while before she started to get composure and kissed me back twice as hard.

She pushed me against the wall. I lifted up her pencil skirt. She put a leg in between my legs. I moved her underwear to the side. She unzip my pants. I found her clit. She groans in my ear as she breathes heavily and shoves her hand in my pants and start to do magical.. magical things. I moan loudly grinding against her fingers.

Next thing next I'm behind her desk, bent over, naked from down below as the sexy Alex Vause finger fucks me from behind while I scream yes repeatedly.

"You like that?" She asked daringly in my ear as she roughly shoves her fingers in me.

I'm breathing and gasping hard and loud. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ye-"

All of a sudden the door opens when I'm so so close to my climax. It was Larry.

"Piper when are you-" Larry stopped mid sentence as he looked at the scene before him.

"Larry, I-!" I choked on my words as I felt Alex's fingers still moving inside me. I sit up straight. My waist was covered by the desk.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

Alex's fingers went faster and faster and it was heard by both Alex, Larry, and I. Alex was smirking and Larry looked more mad.

"Hey!" Larry yelled. "Get your hands off of her."

"I think Piper here wants to have an actual orgasm for once.. isn't that right, Pipes?"

Alex hands trailed under my shirt and groped my breast. I moaned a yes. I closed my eyes forgetting Larry was here and I felt like I was about to pass out due to the sensation I was feeling.

Alex repeatedly hit my G-Spot and refuse to stop. "Don't stop!" I moaned, making sure she actually doesn't stop.

She thrusted three more times as her thumb massages my clit vigorously, the last thrust was more rough than the others as she held her fingers in place and wiggled them. Her tips feels like it's massaging my G-Spot as she rubbed my clit a few more times and I couldn't contain it anymore.

"Fuck! Fuck! Alex! Oh my god!" My body starts to twitch as the force of my orgasm was all too much to handle. "Yes! Fuck!" I screamed again.

"That's right, baby." Alex said. I can tell she was smirking.

When I opened my eyes and when Alex took her fingers out. I saw Larry still standing there. Staring.

"How long are you going to keep staring." Alex husked examining the two fingers that were once inside me, now in her mouth.

My mouth were wide open. I couldn't believe it. I was literally having sex in front of my ex husband, and he was heated about it. I could say karma really did me justice.

Larry started walking towards me and Alex slowly. I quickly put on my underwear and pants on, but as for Alex, all she had to do was pull her skirt down.

Larry came up to me and pointed his finger at me. "You're a piece of shit." He spat.

All of a sudden I see Alex's hands now gripping his collar as she slammed him against the wall. "Talk to Piper like that again, and I'll make sure you're going to land up where she works." She said cooly. She waited a second looking to see if Larry would do something before letting him go run out the office.

"You didn't have to do that." I said but still thankful. Alex shrugged.

"Okay, well. This was fun. I'm going to go take an Uber." I said awkwardly. Alex smirked at my awkwardness.

"What if I want to see you again?" Alex asked.

"Then... here's my number." I reached in my purse for my card and handed it to her. "See you around, Vause."

"See you around, kid." Alex smirked.