Protect and care

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I guess that is Andy and jinxx i stand next to c.c and Ashley Jake stands at the bottom of the steps and as soon as they come down Ashley runs over and they whisper some stuff Andy then looks at me and smiles making his way towards me he puts his hand out and I shake it "I'm Andy" "scarlet" of course I knew who he was but I didn't want to be like wow I am obsessed with your band ha anyway jinxx looked at me and just shook my hand I guess he was very skeptical about me but Ashley came over and put his arm around me and said "it's ok he's always like that but once you get to know him he's cool but Andy's always friendly" we all sat at the couches and decided to talk I sat next to Andy and Ashley jinxx sat next to Jake and c.c sat alone
Everyone was talking and the front door opened and c.c jumped up and ran it was his friend and apparently he was staying here too they just forgot to tell me he shook my and and winked at me "I'm Chad" "scarlet" he smiled and looked me up and down I sat down down next to and again but Ash went to the kitchen with c.c
So Chad sat next to me and everyone started talking again and then he put his hand on my thigh and looked at me "move it before I break it" "so your playing hard to get" Andy heard and he looked at me "hey Leave her alone fuck face" I look at andy and smile "thanks"I whisper he nodded I got up and went to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror and notice a face behind me I turn around and sure enough it's Chad "what the fuck do you want" he just smiled and pushed me up against the wall I tried to scream but I couldn't all that happened was I could hear him whisper to me but all I saw where flash backs of my past...of what used to happen  I finally come to my senses when he tries to take off my shirt I scream but I couldn't move it was like I was paralyzed it was bright but the next thing I new he tried kissing me and I screamed as louder the bathroom door handle is messed around with and then I hear silence ... All of a sudden the door breaks in a million pieces and it was Andy and jinxx and Jake ran to the door as soon as they heard Andy break the door Andy ran in and pulled the guy off before he could run and pushed him down and got on top of him and started punching him I couldn't stand there and watch it tried to tell Andy to stop chads face was completely bloody it started bringing flash backs but I couldn't take it anymore and I ran out the room and upstairs after about 5 seconds I heard footsteps running after me I ran faster and ran into a random room I sat on the floor next to the door everyone was outside my door except jinxx and Jake I sat there and cried I heard voices tell me to open up but I kept quiet after a bit it went silent I thought they left so I dug my head into my knees and cried more I then heard a quiet voice on the other side "I'm sorry" it was Andy I guess he told everyone to go away "can I at least come in my room" I look up and see black walls with band posters bvb awards and a huge Batman bed I manage to reach the door handle and I unlocked it he came in slowly and sat in front of me "I understand if you don't want to talk about it but what happened" I felt like Andy was one of the few people who cared and who could truly understand me his music has saved me and so has he as a person I look up and see his eyes and heart melt like he just killed a puppy he shook his head and looked down for a moment then up again I told him what happened and then Something weird happened I told him something I never told anyone I told him something dark something I don't trust with anyone...my past...
.
Woah that's a big step for scar what will her full past be how will Andy react what will they do with Chad will they have to face more zombies will someone find true love will someone die you never know keep reading to find out :)