💫🌻special chapter🌻💫

"dad I'm home!"
"Oh Jungmin youre home early?" Jungmin, Donghyuck and Mark's adopted son said as he throws himself onto their comfy dark blue couch. "How's school going?" Donghyuck asked as he gave Jungmin his cup of coffee and started drinking his own tea. "It's been fine but uh dad...I kind of need to tell you something but you can't tell M-dad yet!" (the creativity🗿)
Donghyuck's eyebrow raised up as he got closer to his son and asked him to spill the tea. "Uh so I maybe like this one guy, uh you know Kim Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin's son? Yeah Daewon..." Donghyuck stared at his son with adoration in his eyes but then quickly frowned. "What?! I'm not accepting a gay son in my house!" Donghyuck shouted dramatically as Jungmin said "yeah says my gay dad" and they both laughed before Jungmin cuddled up against his dad, they talked for a bit and just had fun together.

🍚

"Baby, Jungmin im home!" Mark yelled as soon as he arrived home. When he didn't get any response back he walked to the living room to see

 When he didn't get any response back he walked to the living room to see

[that's an actual couple but I couldn't find anything better😔]

His stomach felt funny as he stared at his babies...
"Baby wake up...you guys have to eat first, Jungmin come on" Mark tried to wake them up carefully cuz 1, Donghyuck would kill you if you wake him up and 2 Jungmin will also kill you.

Jungmin opened his eyes and and quickly got out of Donghyuck's hold and jumped on Mark, he's 16 but honestly since his parents didn't plan to adopt any more kids so he had his parents all to himself.
Mark hugged him tightly as they stayed like that for a couple of minutes until they looked over at Donghyuck, and he was in deep sleep they smiled at each other as Mark put Jungmin down and kissed his head "you go wash up I'll get him" Jungmin hugged his dad again as he nodded with a smile and ran up stairs.

🍚

Mark took his jacket off and was left in his shirt and laid down on top of Donghyuck "hyuckieee" he kept whining but only got a "five more minutes please".
He started kissing Donghyuck's neck softly while hugging him and shaking him trying to wake him up but literally nothing happened, after trying for like 5 more minutes he gave up and knew exactly what would wake him up..
"Jungmin! Go get ready we'll go eat at uncle Renjun's" Donghyuck's head shot up at the speed of light and his eyes squinted as he glared at Mark who smiled sweetly at him while finally getting off his lap. "I made so much food there's no way in hell you're eating at someone else's place" Mark ignored him jokingly and started walking upstairs "Hey! You can't just leave!?" Mark kept ignoring him as they entered their shared bedroom. Mark walked to their closet and took a white shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. "im just kidding muffin, i just needed to wake you up haha" Mark said as he closed the closet door and walked up to Donghyuck who was looking "mad". He quickly pecked his lips as they both smiled and went different ways.

🍚

"M-dad?" Mark nodded at his son as his eyes stopped looking at the tv. "Um I maybe like a guy.." Mark stared at him the same adoration Donghyuck had in his eyes before. "Honey you know you can tell me anything don't be scared or shy I'm your dad after all I'm going to love and support you no matter what" Jungmin smiled at his dad as Mark hugged him tightly and fell on his back (on the couch)

"How dare you?!" Donghyuck came from nowhere and said. They looked up at him but decided to ignore him "Hey! Don't cuddle without me!" Donghyuck started walking closer to them holding a spatula for some unknown reason. Donghyuck stood in front of them and just literally jumped on them as they both screamed "dad your heavy!" Donghyuck looked at them offended "are you calling me fat?" Jungmin and Mark looked at each other before running for their lives "honey no it's just-" "you called me fat!"