🌻sju

Days, weeks and months has passed by. Today he became free.
Summer break.
His father is still working super hard. So as a surprise he decided to follow his father, mr Seo to their work place. Oh boy was it a bad idea.

🍚

Donghyuck woke up feeling surprisingly energetic for waking up at 4 am but he didn't bother thinking about it.
After taking a cold shower he washed his face and brushed his teeth and did his hair.
He put on some basic clothes but a bit out of his comfort zone. This is what he wore I'm too lazy to explain it all.
[ p i c t u r e ]

After putting his clothes on he grabbed a black baseball hat and ate the some leftover food he snuck to his room for living purposes

🍚

He then took the door at their backyard to leave so no one would see him. He then waited for them to leave first before taking his bike and following from behind, he didn't know how far away it was, but he still kept distance so they wouldn't notice him.

🍚

After what felt like hours the car stopped he thought they saw him so he tried to act cool and as if he's minding his own business, after a couple of minutes they continued but he still didn't leave just to make it less noticeable.
When they were out of sight he continued until he was in front of a huge building in the middle of nowhere. He then tried his best to not make anyone notice him so he saw a small group of guards and made his way over to them "hey so I'm here for a business meeting and so um may I ask where it is?" They eyed him up and down due the fact that 1,he isn't wearing a suit but normal street style clothes, and 2 because he looked so young and his voice sounded oddly young, because of it's high pitch.

🍚

They feel for it and went to the elevator and pressed on 21st floor. They then just left him after a bow as if he knows where mr Lee's office is. He looked to his right and there was a lot of people working there, he then looked to his left and saw board shoulders and a muscular back that looked weirdly familiar so he followed that person and then saw his eyes, which made Donghyuck swear that he has seen those eyes before.

Him and the guy accidentally made eye contact which lasted for a good minute while the other guy's eyes widen before he fixed his mask and speed walked away. "Why do I feel like I've definitely seen those eyes before hm? Maybe I'm just overthinking it"

🍚

He then went back to his fathers office, well what he guessed was his father's, and knocked on the door that current someone is still on his mind he just can't think of who. "Come in" He heard behind the wooden door.

He then slightly pushed the door open reviling his father who had this shirt sleeves rolled up and his necktie hanging low, damn he looked stressed.
He didn't know it was Donghyuck cuz he didn't even bother look up. Donghyuck then went in front of his desk and just stood there, until his father looked up at him. His father being the busy and stressed man he is he didn't notice him for a good 5 minutes before Donghyuck put his hand on the desk. His father finally looked up with one eyebrow raised but then both his eyebrows raise when he sees his son. "Donghyuck?!" Donghyuck looked at him with a "proud" smile and nodded, his dad got nervous for a second before taking a deep breath and asked "what are you doing here hyuck? How did you even get here haha" then Donghyuck basically explained the whole thing besides meeting that guy from before. His dad laughed along as he continued his work at the same time.

🍚

That's basically all they did that day. Donghyuck talked while his father listened while working at the same time and also focusing on the stuff his secretary gave him.

autocorrect kinda hates me today so I apologize for the mistakes😔