🌻nio

Donghyuck woke up in a really dark room with two huge windows, but the glass is broken which made everything 20x creepier.
"H-hello?" He tried to move, but then it hit him. He was laying on a bed with chains everywhere keeping him in place. "Shit".
He looked down and was happy to find out he wasn't naked.

After a couple of minutes of shouting he stopped and started silently crying.

"Oh babe you're awake?" Donghyuck heard an oddly familiar voice. "Who are you!? What have I ever done to you! let me go!" Donghyuck didn't care about who it was at this point he just wanted to go home and be happy. The guy started walking slowly towards the bed Donghyuck was tied against. "Don't worry I'm not gonna rape you...because I saved you" Donghyuck stoped crying and looked at the guy in front of him. The guy then took his mask off.

"Wait where do I know you-"

"Mark!" Mark smirked and sat down next to Donghyuck. "Surprise" Donghyuck's lower stomach suddenly started hurting...oh no...it's fucking early isn't it!

Donghyuck got super bad cramps and his wrists hurt from the chains, he tried to untie his arms so he could press it but could barley move. At this point he was bleeding so much and his whole body hurts. "M-mark-" Mark cut him off by putting his finger on Donghyuck's lips "I'm not letting you go until-" before he could finish Donghyuck screamed so loud cuz of the pain making Mark a bit annoyed. "Screaming won't help no one knows this place" Donghyuck finally looked up at him with teary eyes and slightly moved making the blood visible on the white sheets. "M-mark help me I'll do you anything please I'm on my p-period ahhhh" Mark looked at the blood before turning soft at the sight and quickly took off all the chains and picked Donghyuck up and ran to what he guessed was a bathroom.

🍚

After cleaning Donghyuck up Mark changed the bed sheets and put Donghyuck down, still wrapped in a towel. "Mark" Mark looked up at him and nodded. "Thank you for helping me,,,twice" Mark stared at him for a second before smiling a bit "but I also hate you to death" Donghyuck said with the sweetest smile he could pull off. Mark laughed and took an oversized gray hoodie and some sweatpants and walked closer to Donghyuck who was still laying down. "Hyuck can you sit for a bit so I can put your shirt on?" Donghyuck blushed a bit but sat straight as mark gently put the hoodie on. "You're too weak to do anything hyuck. Can you stand for a sec" Donghyuck was a bit unsure but then remember that mark has already helped him and he knows him. He stood up as Mark put the padded boxers and sweats on Donghyuck. "W-when are you gonna let me go?" Mark looked at him for a bit before getting up "I'll go make you tea" well that answers my question, Donghyuck sarcastically said before his cramps hit him again.

🍚

Mark basically helped Donghyuck a lot that one day but just decided to let him go, so now he was dropping him off.
"H-how do you know where I live?"  Mark couldn't tell him that he liked him and that he basically knew a lot of things about Donghyuck that no one know. Not in a creepy way but kind of in a creepy way. "Because I helped you I also need a reward don't I?" Donghyuck gulped but nodded slowly. "Don't worry im not gonna sell your ear I just want one simple promise" they now arrived in front of the mansion. "I want you to keep me a secret no one should know about me not even Mingi"

"I have so many questions right now but that's for later thank you bitch" Donghyuck said with a sweet smile before opening the door and started walking towards the mansion.

🍚

Later that night Donghyuck was blank...should he tell his father about Mark and save his dad's company? Or should he not because he has a small crush on Mark?If he told his dad he would not only save his dad's company but also a lot of money...but Mark can't be in jail that's a big no no.