32 ; c×a - Crowley the angel

More of the reverse au!!! Yay!

ALSO!! I've decided to stop putting angst warnings unless it's something that could cause someone problems (ex. Self harm)

Good luck figuring out which is which ;)

♤♤♤

Crowley slowed down in front of Aziraphale's shop, parking the white Bentley. It would be polite to go in, or perhaps he should just honk the horn. Maybe he could just miracle himself inside. But there could be someone in there. What if he tripped?

Crowley shut these thoughts out and decided to walk in like any normal human would. He adjusted his lavender button up and brushed off his black jeans, glancing around the sidewalk. He was nervous to see Aziraphale.

"Aziraphale?" He called out, looking around the store. Cups were placed neatly on the serving counter, chairs were stacked upside down onto of several tables.

"Ah, angel," Aziraphale poked his head from the back room, walking out with a notebook and pen in hand. "What brings you here at this hour?"

"It's 2 in the afternoon," Crowley frowned. "Why are you closed?"

Aziraphale blinked. "Because. Yes."

"Alright, whatever you say," he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Listen, I was wanting to ask you something."

"Shoot," the other grinned, his light blue eyes glistening in the dim light.

Crowley swallowed. "Yknow what? Never...nevermind. I... lost....... I lost my train. Of thought."

"Oh," he frowned. "Okay. Then would you care to join me for a cup of tea?"

"Yes," the angel nodded. "Yes I would."

♤♤♤

"I don't think I've seen you eat before," Aziraphale said, looking at the blank space in front of Crowley.

"Oh," he responded, tapping his fingers on the table. "I'm not very hungry, ever. When I do eat, I always finish before you."

"Well sorry for enjoying my food," Aziraphale hissed, setting his fork down. He sighed. "I'm done anyways. It wasn't very good."

"That's what you get when you order crepes from a breakfast restaurant," Crowley raised his eyebrows and sipped his coffee. "Next time we should just go to France."

"Yes, I suppose we should..." Aziraphale nodded. "I'll get the check."

"Are you sure?" Crowley leaned forward on his elbows. "I can pay. I don't mind."

"That's alright," he smiled, waving down the waiter.

He set a black book on the table and walked off to the back. Aziraphale looked down, his eyes lingering on the blank 'tip' area. He started to sweat. How did you do tips?

"Are you okay?" Crowley asked.

"Huh? Yes! Of course," Aziraphale laughed, scribbling a '9' on it and closing the book. "Let's go."

"Alright."

♤♤♤

"Truth," Crowley scoffed, crossing his arms. "I'd never pick dare in a million years."

"Why's that?" Aziraphale asked.

"Because, I know you'd pick something like, 'yell herpes in the middle of the sidewalk', or 'tell Gabriel his dick is small'."

"I would never," Aziraphale grinned. "I think I have my question, though."

"Go ahead," the angel nodded.