11 ; c×a - halloween

Okay so since I can't think of anything I'll do an old request I forgot about owo

So have some stupid fluff

SunKittyTheBean

♤♤♤

October 31st had never been Crowley's favorite holiday, even if it was a perfect day to commit crimes on.

Dressing up in silly costumes to scare away demons wasn't something to be fond of when you were a demon.

But this particular Halloween, the first one after the apocalypse-that-wasn't, Aziraphale had insisted on dressing up and handing out candy.

"Those brats don't need anymore fattening up," Crowley had argued.

"But it'd be nice... don't you want to-"

"No, Angel, for the 500th time, I do not want to be nice," Said the demon.

Well, that was yesterday. Today was today, and Crowley was being forced into a devil jumpsuit. He hissed at Aziraphale when he grabbed the tail and twirled it around, laughing uncontrollably.

"Quit it," Crowley grumbled, his features a tad bit red from embarrassment.

"Why? It's cute," The angel said between laughs.

"Whatever," He growled, yanking the horns onto his head. "This is ridiculous. We aren't red. We Don't have horns, and we definitely do not have tails."

"Oh, humor me," Aziraphale sighed, adjusting the halo on his own head. "I have to put up with this round circle."

"At least you can have your wings out," Crowley said, gesturing to his folded feathers.

"Ah, well, I want to have the best costume, and it sort of went along," he shrugged, smiling apologetically.

"Whatever," the other responded, looking away. "Let's get this over with."

♤♤♤

It was around midnight when the activity really started picking up. Aziraphale and Crowley sat outside of Adam's house, which was currently empty, because they were on vacation.

They had a large trash can full of miracled candy, courtesy of Crowley, and even though a few pieces were bound to have bits of razor blade in them or spots of mold, Aziraphale thanked him.

"Oh, no," The demon hissed. "Look at that little bastard. Fukin' running at us."

"Don't be rude, dear," Said Aziraphale, giving him a shameful look.

The fat bastard of a kid Crowley had been talking about was around 13, wearing a black shirt and pants and cat ears. Obviously only in it for the candy, and not the fun of being in costume.

Not that it was fun for Crowley.

A few hours passed, and with the trash can half empty, fewer and fewer kids stopped by. Crowley licked his lips to stop them from becoming dry, and the angel next to him watched, flushing slightly.

Yes, they had kissed before. Once. At Gabriel's Christmas party, a story for another time. But since that one night, they both decided it best just to not address the obvious affection they shared for one another. It was so obvious. To literally everyone. A human could walk past them and think, 'oh, what a lovely couple.'

The look on Gabriel's face was priceless, as everyone invited (from both heaven and hell) had turned to see it.

Anyways, it was beginning to get ridiculous, staying outside in the cold, where no children wondered. Past 2.30 am, Crowley began to shiver.

"Why are we still out here?" He asked.

"For Halloween, of course," Aziraphale smiled nervously.

"There are no souls left in the street. None," Crowley hissed.

"I just thought..." the angel paused, looking back to the front. "I just thought we could spend some more time together."

"Seriously?" Laughed the demon. "Why didn't you just ask? We didn't need to put on ridiculous costumes and throw candy at fat kids all night. We could have just stayed in, ignored the endless doorbell rings."

"My bookshop doesn't have a doorbell."

"My flat does."

"Oh, right," Aziraphale said looking back at him.

He started to laugh. And laugh. And laugh some more. Crowley gave him a questioning look.

"It's just..." Aziraphale snorted, opening his eyes. "Your eyes go perfectly with that stupid costume."

Crowley grinned, blinking several times subconsciously. "You're right about that, I suppose."

"If I'm being honest, they're rather pretty," he said. "Not to be mushy or anything. I know you aren't fond of your eyes."

"I like your eyes too," Said Crowley. "Nice and blue-y. Like an ocean or the sky at noon."

"The only word I can think of is amber," Aziraphale sighed, resting his head on his hand.

Crowley shivered again.

"Well, I like amber," he said. "Reminds me of tree sap. I like chewing on tree sap..."

"Yuck," Aziraphale said. "That's disgusting."

"It's not yuck, it's good," Crowley scoffed, standing up. He looked back and held a hand out for his friend. "Cmon, let's go."

"Where are we going?" Aziraphale asked, taking his hand to help him stand up.

"... Why not my place for a change?"

"That sounds lovely," He smiled.

When Crowley started walking, he didn't let go of Aziraphale's hand. He kept it in his grip, making the angel blush.

"Er, Crowley, dear," Aziraphale said. "You forgot to let go of my hand."

"No, I don't think I did," Crowley said, looking back. "I'm aware of what I'm doing."

"O-Oh."

They walked like that for some time, back to the Bentley, which was wrapped in toilet paper, it had jolly ranchers stuck to the window, and melted chocolate smeared on the hood.

"Oh, those little fuckers," Crowley growled, his slightly illuminated eyes darting around the area. "They'll get it. Trust me on that, Angel."

"I don't think they could really even see the car," Aziraphale said, squeezing his hand. "Every other car also looks like this."

"Still," he said, pulling Aziraphale past the car and down the street.

"Where are we going? You passed the car," Aziraphale said.

"I know," Said Crowley, glancing back. "I thought we could walk this time. I don't want to bother with another miracle."

"Oh," The angel smiled, looking down at their hands again. "Crowley?"

"Hmm?"

"I quite liked what happened at the Christmas party," He said, blushing slightly.

"What brought this up?" Crowley asked, not daring to look back. He could feel his hand beginning to become slippery.

"I..." he paused. "Well, you're holding my hand."

"Right," the demon said, flushing. Finally, he looked back at Aziraphale and smiled. "I liked it too."

♤♤♤

Should I make another one about what happened at the Christmas party

Haha sorry this is trash but I wanted something to write....

Working on another idea but I really wanna do the Christmas party